Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Best Squad and Cheerleaders in the 15th Region?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
So which school in the 15th Region do you think has the best squad this year? And who are the best cheerleaders this year in the 15th Region?
Let's just be reminded that this thread is OPINION based and is not going to turn into name calling and comparisons.

Just state who you think is the best and why....I'm watching this one closely!
Prestonsburg Blackcats!!!
south floyd raiders
I think it's too hard to say during football season, this thread would be better suited for Basketball Season.........thats when comp. practice starts, everyone has thier game on! I will have to go with the Pirates! Both squads have loads of talent this year, Can't wait to see how this turns out:Cheerlead
still goin with the raiders
Starting it early makes it more fun because there is more guess work involved!

I'm going with Belfry. They are always very talented.
Belfry I believe. Their middle school the one time I watched could do more than many highschools.
TheyKnowMe Wrote:Belfry I believe. Their middle school the one time I watched could do more than many highschools.

yes our middle school squads are awesome! makes it easier for the high school, so they don't have to rebuild, just reload!!!! :Cheerlead
I'm goin with South Floyd
Im goin with Sheldon Clark but only cause i went to school there and i dont really pay that much attention to the other team
Gotta go with the Raider. Unless! JCHS Looks better than what they have. The Eagles are the reigning champs though. So you are the best untill you are de-throned.
Just an idea, next time a "poll" like this is taken, try saying you can't vote for you home school. That way everyone has to consider all the other squads. Like I said just an idea.
sheldon clark
Pikeville JH squad. Best they have ever had.
hillbilly Wrote:Pikeville JH squad. Best they have ever had.

congrats to Mrs. Wheeler, I think she always have very talented squads.
LOL, I don't even know who's in this region. I feel dumb...but my hopes are for Pike Central. We've had some early tragedies, but that just makes us work harder.
SC!! they are working really hard this year for KAPOS! They are gonna ROCK!
JCHS year in and year out fields a great team. Anitia Sturgill works the girls very hard and has a group of seniors that have been togather since Middle School. In addtion, a very talented group of new girls are on the team and if everthing comes togather, this squad will be very good by KAPOS.

Two excellent tumblers anchor this group in seniors Megan Reel and Chelsie Webb.

Good Luck girls!
Will Ferrell And his Spartans!
I've seen some very good teams in the region. I'm really leaning toward SC though!!!

Hopefully everyone will do well at KAPOS!!! Good Luck!!!
Jenkins!!!!
Pikeville
Will Ferrell, Tina LeFay(sp?) And the SPARTANS!!
*Central_Cheer_Chick Wrote:LOL, I don't even know who's in this region. I feel dumb...but my hopes are for Pike Central. We've had some early tragedies, but that just makes us work harder.
if i was in this region and didnt know who i was competing against i wouldnt tell it
At least I'm not lying about it. But weren't they supposed to add people to our region? That's why I said that. I know who I compete against and my opinion stays the same...

All the squads look really good so far. It'll be a tough competition. :Thumbs:
East Ridge Warriors
I think JC has one of the best tumblers in Erica Campbell or Cambell LOL she has some major hops when she does her "stuff."
Belfry
i think south floyd is the best in the 15th region
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5