Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who's winning the National Championship this season ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
???
I'll stick with my team and say Michigan. If I had to give a 2nd answer, I'd say West Virginia.
Go Wolverines!!!!!!!!!!! I am going up to Ann Arbor to visit some family in a few weeks and hope to catch a game.
I dont think Ohio State will be beat this year so i'm going with the Buckeyes
I'm going to go with Ohio State too.
WVU is my pick
If I had to bet right now, I'd for sure go with Ohio State.
Michigan may take out the Buckeyes. That should leave it to Louisville and West Virginia to settle who will play Auburn for the big game. LET'S GOOOOO MOUNTAINEERS.
id like to see West virginia, or lousville, or Auburn. But id say ohio st will most likely win it .
I have to Take Ohio State is my second favirote team behind UK so OSU ! Go Buckeyes !
I believe whoever wins the Louisville vs. West Virginia game will win the National Championship....
My money would be on ohio state but my heart is with them Mountaineers from West Virginia.That is a game I would love a chance to see.Herd almost and should have beaten Ohio State a few years:letsparty back.Herd missed two FG,s late in the game to win it and buckeyes nail a 50yarder at the horn.They stormed the field like they had won the national championship,,,,against Marshall,,made me think back to the early 70,s when you could sit anywhere you wanted at Fairfield stadium and they had the longest losing streak in the country.Things are sure changing on the college level.
This is the first board I have been on where their are other Mountaineer fans.Praise the Lord!!
hopefully ohio state knockin off a tough texas team and iowa team at iowa but then again michigan is in there and west virginia and hopefully kentucky can pull off a bowl game this year
Have to count in Florida now. They are for real and its there first 6-0 record since 1996, not to mention that was the last time they won the National Championship. With that hellacious schedule it can only make them better!
Stat your exactly right about the gators.They kinda sneaked up on everyone

the hustler

I agree, if Florida can make it through the rest of the regular season and the SEC championship game undefeated they will definitely play for the title and will probably win it.