Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Russell Middle School -vs- Louisa Middle School
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The game is @ Lawrence County on sept. 28. So what are your thought.
Hey BP how are they breaking the teams up. We have 6th, 7th and 8th grade teams that fall under the middle school umbrella.

Totally off topic but I have been working in your neck of the woods the past few days.
Well they will be a 7th grade game and and 8th grade game. The 7th play at 6:00 and the 8th at 08:00. So were have you been working at up here.
I think the 8th grade team is looking really good.I look for them to bring it all together.
Batpuff Wrote:So were have you been working at up here.

Working on an addition, on a bankers house somewhere down towards town. Turn down into Louisa, then turn right at the school, then up the hill on the right. No idea who he is. Just helping a friend out.
Sounds like water tank hill.
Midee you all need to come up thursday if you can and watch two of the area's best middle school teams around.
Batpuff Wrote:Midee you all need to come up thursday if you can and watch two of the area's best middle school teams around.

Gotta figure out what's going on Thursday. If I work in Louisa that day I may run over after we quit. You just may have to deal with me looking dirty.
So who is going to be at the game. The 7th grade starts at 6:00 and the 8th grade right afterwards.
Sorry BP I'm going to work around the house tomorrow. Won't get off till 6 or later. We didn't leave Louisa till 6:30 today. Got the basement footer poured so I won't be up that way tomorrow.