Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Belfry 20, Millard 12
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Belfry took at 6-0 lead to start the game, and Millard goes up 12-6 in the second half. Belfry scores the touchdown and conversion to go up 20-12 with 1 minute left in the game and their D holds up and stops at Millard drive at about the 25 yard line as time expired. Belfry D stopped Millard on 1st and goal twice, forcing a fumble once.
Way to go Belfry Pirates.Great Job boys.Nothing like a win in somebody elses HOUSE !
Absolutely the best team effort of the season:Cheerlead ....this pirate team never gave up the fight:redboxer: ...congratulations guys on a hard fought victory...:letsparty
does anyone yet agree that millard is a top 3 team?
Quote:does anyone yet agree that millard is a top 3 team?

Agree
to be completely honest, i don't know if pikeville, belfry and millard are just really really good or everybody else is just really bad. Because I don't think any other team has came within like 30 points of either of them and that is including johns creek, feds creek, elkhorn, mullins, phelps etc.
Dream_Weaver Wrote:Absolutely the best team effort of the season:Cheerlead ....this pirate team never gave up the fight:redboxer: ...congratulations guys on a hard fought victory...:letsparty

ABSOLUTELY!!!! WHAT A GAME!!! GREAT JOB GUYS!! :flame:
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:to be completely honest, i don't know if pikeville, belfry and millard are just really really good or everybody else is just really bad. Because I don't think any other team has came within like 30 points of either of them and that is including johns creek, feds creek, elkhorn, mullins, phelps etc.

They're really that good :Clap:
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:does anyone yet agree that millard is a top 3 team?

Absolutely :thumpsup:
cobra67 Wrote:Way to go Belfry Pirates.Great Job boys.Nothing like a win in somebody elses HOUSE !

:redboxer: What a win :redboxer: IM exhausted lol and Im just a parent Confusedhh:

Congradulations boys...you NEVER gave up the fight
:letsparty
from what ive seen and heard millard is the number 3 team iin the conference this year.
They are 3rd right now. They are a few players short of being #1. the difference is that Pikeville and Belfry are physical.
Thats exactly right hoot belfry and pikevile play straight up physical football.
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:does anyone yet agree that millard is a top 3 team?

i totally agree!!! go millard!!!:Wave:
Old thread. Closed!