Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Why did Belfry call off the game for this Saturday.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just trying to figure out why that decided to call the week off the game and tell them they didnt want to play. I know our boys were really looking forward to the game Saturday.

This would be the Louisa Middle School they were suppose to play Saturday.
I think that it was an oversight on Louisa Middle. Belfry never had them on their schedule this year, but thanks to rivals this game may be played in October sometime. This will be a game to see. Can't wait.:Clap:
I dont see how it was our fault they were the ones that called and cancelled it with us. Oh well.
Batpuff Wrote:I dont see how it was our fault they were the ones that called and cancelled it with us. Oh well.

I dont think it was anybodys FAULT its simply not on the schedual. Im looking at it now. I have no idea what happened But sportsfreak did say it might be played in oct
Pirates~R~Us Wrote:I dont think it was anybodys FAULT its simply not on the schedual. Im looking at it now. I have no idea what happened But sportsfreak did say it might be played in oct

I have also heard that the game might be re-scheduled for Oct.
Heard today that we have to play a district game saturday so maybe thats why we're re-schedualing....
Well I hope it is would be great game for both schools.