Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Best QB's in the Mountains
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
any thoughts?
Mddle School? Austin Stepp from Martin County
Austin Stepp from Martin County
Chandler Shepard from Louisa is by far one of the best Middle School QBS in the area. He has the complete package both running and throwing the Rock.
Steven Layne from P-ville is great
we played pikeville and # 10 was really good he had great recivers 2
Chanler Shephard By far is the best around. He is fun to watch. He is a all around athlete Pitching in baseball QB in football expect great things from him in both sports..
Logan Johnson at Whitesburg..HANDS DOWN!
#3 from Paintsville is a great player he is every where on the field. Reminds me of Pugh. He is not just the QB he is key player on D. He can throw the ball good he just has a young team. I was told that he is from Virgie he is a cousin to Shelby Valley QB Tyler Johnson. So I guess he is a Johnson, he will be something to watch in the future in any position that he plays. Does anyone know how tall he is? Does he play basketball?
I also liked watching Stepp from Martin Co. this kid looks good. He will make some noise in his future. I know they are more this is just the ones that caught my attention in the games I have seen this year..
*access* Wrote:#3 from Paintsville is a great player he is every where on the field. Reminds me of Pugh. He is not just the QB he is key player on D. He can throw the ball good he just has a young team. I was told that he is from Virgie he is a cousin to Shelby Valley QB tyler Johnson. So I guess he is a Johnson, he will be something to watch in the future in any position that he plays. Does anyone know how tall he is? Does he play basketball?
I also liked watching Stepp from Martin Co. this kid looks good. He will make some noise in his future. I know they are more this is just the ones that caught my attention in the games I have seen this year..
Nice Post lot of talent in the future for the moutains..
*access* Wrote:#3 from Paintsville is a great player he is every where on the field. Reminds me of Pugh. He is not just the QB he is key player on D. He can throw the ball good he just has a young team. I was told that he is from Virgie he is a cousin to Shelby Valley QB tyler Johnson. So I guess he is a Johnson, he will be something to watch in the future in any position that he plays. Does anyone know how tall he is? Does he play basketball?

The kids name is Brett Reynolds! As for the Pugh thing. Well I don't know about that. Better get some more speed. But, he is a good player. He didn't play basketball last year but is playing this year. May even try Baseball. The Middle School coaches have been speaking with him about trying it.
Logan Johnson at Whitesburg middle school . This 7th grader has a strong arm ,good speed ,and has a very high football IQ. He is a son of a coach, and has a tremendous work ethic. Which ever high school this kid attends he will step on campus as the starting QB from day one!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh yeah for those of you who believe in bloodlines he is a 1st cousin to TIM COUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!
Logan basically feels like my son...lol...He dedicates himself to every sport and succeeds at all of them..Looks like he will be around 6'3-6'5 and prolly around 190-210 lbs. Can throw a middle school football around 55 yards and a high school around 45 right now. A little story about Logan, when he was in 5th grade at Tim's camp in Lexington where all High School QB's mostly attended and all great high school coaches attended, St.X's coach was trying to teach the proper 5 step drop and got Logan and said" watch this kid, he does it perfect...and he was in 5th grade. Logan also won the Accuracy drill..AMONG ALL QB's High School and every other player attending..Really think the boy will make it!
can u guys tell me if this is the kid which played in the bowl at sv last weekend. i f so he is a dandy. The other letcher central team had a nice qb as well.
Yes it is..He played for Whitesburg..He is only a 7th grader!
i would love to see this logan kid and the Qb for martin county in a shoot out Austin stepp is his name..would be a great match up
Yeah I think I coached against him in baseball All-Stars when Neon beat them in 11-12 2 years ago..Actually think I pitched Logan against them as an eleven year old and we upset them...GREAT GAME!
ya thats how old he was then 2 11 now hes 14
Chandler Shepherd, 8th grader at Louisa. He has the whole package.
I have to agree with Playboy 5. Logan Johnson is special. We have been watching since he was in Peewee and he lives up to the billing. But he is also a very well mannered and coachable kid. I wish I had him! I think you would have to look long and hard to find a better signal caller than him.
Austin Stepp from M.C. He is a awesome QB!
i think steven layne is awesome
i mean hes quick on his feet, passes like crazy and knows how to be a leader
hes gonna be good in the future...wait and see
East Letcher also has a stud in Drew Bentley..The kid is a winner and has UNREAL BREAKAWAY SPEED!
The qb from Perry Central middle has an arm and some speed his number is 17 if anyone knows him... They are looking sharp i would say it will come dow n to MC vs Perry for the Conference Championship
youdroppedsomething Wrote:The qb from Perry Central middle has an arm and some speed his number is 17 if anyone knows him... They are looking sharp i would say it will come dow n to MC vs Perry for the Conference Championship
I have heard rumors that the #17 QB from Perry Middle isn't going to be going to a High School in Perry County,,Any truth to that?
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:I have heard rumors that the #17 QB from Perry Middle isn't going to be going to a High School in Perry County,,Any truth to that?
Im not 4-sure i havnt heard anything about it ....if it comes down to martin county and perry in the finals...it would b the match up of #17's both qbs have that #
Well both have to get there first.
Stepp From Mc---reynolds From Paintsville!!!!!!
OffTheHook Wrote:Well both have to get there first.

Yes i agree perry has a fairly easy road only they have p-ville but mc has a tough road with Besty lane and Jcs 8th grade and mc has already played besty lane twice and the old saying its hard to beat a team 3 times so and even if they do they still have to beat Jcs 8th grade again
EKYSPORTS Wrote:Stepp From Mc---reynolds From Paintsville!!!!!!

Have you seen him play??
Pages: 1 2 3