Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Coca cola bowl any predictions on who will win?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
WHO WILL WIN!
who is in it?
Dont know for sure only thing I know is that we (ELC) play GRUNDY,VA. Whitesburg play's BETSY LANE. Do you have any clue who else play's if so write back.
i no it is going to be a good game between elc and grundy i think they have a good team but don`t we have that much info on them!! #35#
Yes it will I believe to see how good they really are.:1:
Whitesburg vs Betsey lane
Neon vs grundy
dorton vs virgie
Twin Bridges vs cowan
Jenkins vs Phelps
Millard vs Hurely
when is this
Tomorrow.... at SV...not sure when the start times are though... maybe someone else will post that!!!
PHOENIX_2_ Wrote:WHO WILL WIN!

anybody got any scores
Hurley beat Millard in OT 26-20 and Phelps lost to Jenkins 26-6... Virgie and Dorton were playing when I left!
Phelps lost to Jenkins..IS THIS CORRECT? I know Whitesburg took care of business..How did East Letcher do?
Phelps has 2 HUGE lineman OUT! One with a broken finger and has been having dizzy spurts and another with a possible fractured knee cap! We are awaiting MRI reports on that one! We have lost another starter to a broken collar bone (which was done hitting in practice with one of the lineman who is out) and a WR is out to injury also! We are having a rough year as you can tell. The kids are down hearted but... you gotta keep going.
East Letcher got beat 26-0 by a very good, physical Grundy team. Grundy was well prepared and was very effecient. They were a very solid team. They really got on their blocks and their backs ran hard with the ball. East Letcher did not play a very good game and got beat in pretty much all facets of the game. Drew Bentley was named MVP for the East Letcher team. I believe East Letcher was the only Letcher County team to not win yesterday.