Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Louisa Middle School 7th grade 34 - Boyd Co 7th grade 0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Geat win for the Young ones.
In the eighth grade game I thought Chandler sheppard looked very good.He made it look easy.
Good job!
Who's #60 for the 7th grade team of Louisa this kid looked awesome on both side of the ball he's one of the fastest kids Ive seen in a long time??

One more question when did the Louisa Middle school change thier mascot they use to be the panthers but thier new uniforms said DAWGS when did this happen??
#60 is Justin Bush. As for the uniforms, before the first game the coach realized that there wasn't enough jerseys for all the boys. They didn't have time to order new ones and get them in so the coaches for the high school came through with these jerseys for them to wear. Originally it was only supposed to be for the one game as they ordered panther jerseys. The boys were having none of that as they wanted to keep the bulldog jerseys so the coach let them. The kids in the school would rather the mascot be the Bulldogs but apparently the teachers held a vote last year to keep the panther name and gave the kids no say. I believe the student council is going to try to petition the school to let the student body have a say in it.
A little side note for people that don't know Justin. He was in a very bad car wreck a couple of years ago. No one thought he would ever step foot on a football field again. He has worked very hard to come to the point that he is in. He should be commended. He is a very good football player and a good kid to boot.
You couldnt ask for a better student and a better person.
So thats were the red uniforms went two I was wondering why the varsity hasn't worn them in a while I don't think they have played in them sence Mcpeak was here I all ways thought that them and the black uniforms was the best looking ones around . Thanks for all the info and I will be sure to remember Mr Justin Bush I hope he stays with the program him and all the others will be fun to watch at the next level . Keep up the good work guy's :Cheerlead