Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: ELC VS Whitesburg
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who will win?
ELC!
i t going to be a good game a lot of power and speed between both team!!! it is going to be a hard hiting? game
:redboxer:
I am going to go with Whitesburg.
Who won this game?
ELC IS DEFF. GONNA WIN
Should be a good win! Best of Luck to both of these teams!
anybody have a final score?
Plays this Tues. W-burg will win by 2 td's.
Elc!!!!!!!!!!
ELC can't stop the power game of W-burg behind their o line.
Whitesburg 22 ELC 16
Wow! A fantastic game as both teams really had a hard time stopping each other's offense. A real slugfest with a number of big hits from each team. East Letcher fumbled into the end zone and recovered it on 3rd down with no time left on the clock but the officials ruled the ball carrier's knee was down within the 1 yard line. Drew Bentley #2 was hurt and didn't play the 2nd half, but Dalton Taylor #30 and Ryan Hall #35 really stepped up carrying the ball. East Letcher's o-line really stepped up as well. As for Whitesburg Sidney Fields #23 is an absolute horse, it's amazing how many tackles he broke last night. Sam Sergent #43 also ran really hard. A great game by both teams. LCC's coaches should be licking their lips when looking at this 8th grade class! (including Logan Johnson W-burg's stud QB who got hurt preseason and has yet to play a game.)
I thought both o-lines played well. All running backs benefited..........Wburgs big nose guard made ELC take two and three people to block him letting the linebackers make a lot of tackles
I got to attend this game and it was real treat. I was very pleased with the energy from both teams. It was really a great game to watch. The outcome was decided with final ticking of the clock. From watching the last three years of middleschool sports in Letcher county LCCHS should be ready for a great run. This game was very much like watching an HS game. Great crowd, lousy refs and big hits what more do you want. Congrats to both teams
What was final score?
22-16. The last 2 games I have watched might have been the best 2 games that I have ever seen live...EL/W-Burg and UK/UL. I was impressed with both teams as well but how has nobody talked about the Taylor kid from East Letcher? That boy will be GREAT! If you play against Whitesburg, then you better bring a saddle to put on Sydney Fields and Sam Sergeant! Line play was great and I thought both defenses play well! Just a battle and am looking forward to these 2 teams meeting again in the championship!
does anyone know anything about the adams team
cheese4me Wrote:Great crowd, lousy refs and big hits what more do you want. Congrats to both teams

I think the refs changed the outcome of this game.
However, it was a hard fought game.
i know in this game that the #44 chris cantrell catch anmazzing catch against the yellow jacktes there was about 3 whitesburg boys tip it in the air and chris cantrell comes in and catch it and gets at the 3 yard line and they let dalton run it in but was able 2 get it in
This is a old thread.