Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 57 District cheerleaders!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What do you think about the 57th district cheerleaders? And How will they do at KAPOS?:Cheerlead
Who's in this district?
Johnson Central
Paintsville
Sheldon Clark
Lawrence County
Magoffin County
Paintsville usually doesn't compete in KAPOS for some reason. JC and Magoffin should be pretty good. Don't know about Lawrence and Sheldon Clark this year.
Anyone know why Paintsville usually don't compete?? Are they going to this year??
Sheldon Clark is pretty good. I'm not sure why P-ville doesn't compete though. Havent payed much attention to the others.
Well I can't figure it out!

JC is usually pretty good and Magoffin is usually good also. Don't know much about Lawrence this year.
This district will be very competitve this year. Paintsville had a solid team last year with thier mounts and have two new girls who are good tumblers and could help them. I am not sure about Lawrence, but they have had some great squads in the past. Magoffin was impoved last year and very tough and Sheldon Clark is always good and returns a strong squad back. JCHS has a seasoned squad of senior girls that have traveled and competed for four years and have several new girls that could help out. They have looked a little rough so far this year and have had several major key injuries, but look for Anitia Sturgill to have the girls ready by KAPOS.

This could be the most competitve the District has been for many years and it will take a great squad to come out a winner in this district.
Magoffin lost alot of cheerleaders from last year i think around 8 of them graduated.
Welcome JC Cheer Fan! Thanks for the input. It will be good to see the district competitive! This will only make each squad better.
Magoffin may have lost 8 girls last year but they have gained 8 more back and i think they have done very well this year....they have really whipped the new girls into shape......good luck girls!!
Magoffins cheerleaders has overcome alot of obstacles this year..injuries, sickness, tired.. Ecspecially Dakota..But they have been very well.. and the school supports them all the way..
What happened to Lawrence? I thought they were coming?