Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Belfry Middle 59 Johns Creek 6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im thinking Carroll scores 3 TD's Francis scores 3 TD's the 7th TD was by the QB Bently. The 7th graders come in to score 2 more. GREAT game Defense Great game Offense. Someone feel free to correct me if I'm mistaken!

WAY TO GO PIRATES!!!
Awesome game boys I predicted 50 -0.You guys played great.Way to go BMS.
Yea they played some good ball tonight! In the 4th, 7th grader Runyon picked up a fumble and went in for the TD and I hate that I dont know which other 7th grader got the other TD but 7th grade QB Williams completed a pass for the extra points. They did great!
I think the other 7th grader was Trey ???.....

This was another great game for the Pirates...Congrats Boys
Dream_Weaver Wrote:I think the other 7th grader was Trey ???.....

This was another great game for the Pirates...Congrats Boys

Yes it was him!! THANK YOU so much I hated leaving him out! But Ill tell you what I would just LOVE to list ALL their #'s/names and brag a little lol I was proud of them AGAIN tonight. They ALL did so good...Team work :thumpsup:
Absolutely.....GREAT team effort by both the offense and defense....
WOW!
I wonder how they would fair against a real team let say Bell County...
Sooooooooo there are no real teams on our schedual.....LOLRolleyes
hey hows johns creek........who should teams look out for
Good Win Belfry!!
yhea. how is jc doing this year. we have not heard any thing on them yet
football17 Wrote:I wonder how they would fair against a real team let say Bell County...

I would not call Corbin or Pikeville real teams?
belfry wins because obviousley the have huge "8TH GRADERS" yea right....more like jr's and sr's. johns creek plays fair.
bigpoppy#76 Wrote:belfry wins because obviousley the have huge "8TH GRADERS" yea right....more like jr's and sr's. johns creek plays fair.

Hellooo! 06 Thread!! This is 09. Those " 8th Graders" probably are Jr's now.:Clap:
This thread is from 3 years ago... LOL.... CLOSED!!