Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: football confrence ship (belfry/p-ville)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
today i talked to one of belfrys players and they said thet they also believe that p-ville and belfry will be playin in the confrence championship. i think it will b a good game. tell me who you think will be in the ship and who will win...Confusedhh:
:CheerleadGotta go with the Pirates!! :1:

If this game take place it should be a good one!! :Clap:
ahhh idk....we will have 2 see on the feild with this one....it was 2 close in the game the other day 2 make ne assumptions....it will b a great game though....cant wait 4 it...cant even explain in words how excited i am already:letsparty
...PANTHER-44... Wrote:ahhh idk....we will have 2 see on the feild with this one....it was 2 close in the game the other day 2 make ne assumptions....it will b a great game though....cant wait 4 it...cant even explain in words how excited i am already:letsparty

I agree :thumpsup: it was tooo close! I just gotta go with my Pirates. But it will be a great game!
It was a good game by the Pirates and the Panthers there both pretty tough teams if anybody I see these two in championship