Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: What happened to Ky teams this yr.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I saw 8th grade team this yr lost in the first round. One players mom was incarcerated for hitting a police officer and starting a fight with other team members parents.6th grade team got beat in the first round and 7th grade was done in the second round. Just figured since last yrs 8th grade team got blasted for losing to the eventual national champs and scored the only points scored on them in the tournament that somebody would have let this bunch HAVE IT.
I believe we had 3 or 4 players offered to participate on the 8th grade team alone. None of them went because of financial difficulties. Money is a huge factor and it's hard for families to come by. I'm convinced that the best players in Kentucky did not play for these teams. I'm not saying they did a bad job choosing them, just had a lot of good players turn it down.
BIG RN Wrote:I saw 8th grade team this yr lost in the first round. One players mom was incarcerated for hitting a police officer and starting a fight with other team members parents.6th grade team got beat in the first round and 7th grade was done in the second round. Just figured since last yrs 8th grade team got blasted for losing to the eventual national champs and scored the only points scored on them in the tournament that somebody would have let this bunch HAVE IT.

Wow! Sounds like the state was well represented. That's crazy !
It's just a money grab situation anyways. I don't know why anyone would do it.