Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky @ Florida 9/23
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Game is being aired on ESPN not sure what time yet !

UK--17
FLA-35
Im sure it will be a late game around 8 on saturday
YEY!! I'll actually get to see UK on TV again....too bad it will probably be in a loss Sad
I will have to go with the Gators in this one... but good luck Cats!
Florida 42
Kentucky - 21
Uf-42
Uk-13
If UF comes out flat from their win over UT, and looking forward to the alabama game next week ( i think its next week) UK can hang in there early, first half even. but UF is too talented and will probably win by 3 scores...
Little and Mcutchan are questionable for this game.
Gators by 3 tds.
Just wondering I know David Jones asked for a switch to reciver but just wondering why? I checked the site and he has just two tackles this year and I thought he was the starting corner???
Im changing my pick......Cats in an upset by 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am a UK fan through and through, but sadly I just think Florida will be too much for UK to handle. I hope UK proves me so wrong...but I just don't see it happening.

Florida -49
Kentucky -13
I know UK will more than likely lose but I'm going to pick UK by one touchdown if not less.
alfus21 Wrote:Florida 42
Kentucky - 21
I agree.
I dunno KY looked pretty good against Ole Miss. need a stronger Defense though
I am attending this one with Tim Couch....Gonna say Florida-48...UK-24
uf-48 uk-7
fl-56
ky-14
I take Kentucky winning by seven. their offense has turned it around scoring 100 points in three games, its a big turn around. If they can force a couple of turnovers on D i think they could take it. 24-17
:ChairHit:
I believe FL is going to have their way with us this weekend...but being true blue ill say the cats by 7 lol
florida will win but not by as much as everyone is posting i say
florida-28
uk-21
blackcat_student Wrote:Game is being aired on ESPN not sure what time yet !
Any Idea what time yet??

Thanks,
Moe
ESPN, Saturday night 7:45pm
blackcat_student Wrote:ESPN, Saturday night 7:45pm
Thanks blackcat_student, I appreciate it.:thumpsup:
Uf 42
Uk 28
i just hope we can keep it respectiable
Uk-0
Fla-42
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:I am attending this one with Tim Couch....Gonna say Florida-48...UK-24

Heck with Tim, I'd go with his wife instead. lol

(just kidding)
Did you see David Jones' run? Oh man, It reminded me of him at Belfry.
THUNDERCHILD Wrote:Did you see David Jones' run? Oh man, It reminded me of him at Belfry.
Them Eastern Kentucky boys have heart, well West Virginia, but close enough...That was a hell of a play though