Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Best Mascot in the State!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Whos the best masscot in the state POWELL'S is great cause the are GREAT at everything.
the Briar Jumpers
-I like our mascot. The Hawks. Cause at the first football game that I cheered at PCCHS, I looked at the sky and it was orange and blue (our colors) cause the sun was going down. And there was a hawk flying in the sky. I always thought that was the neatest thing. LOL, but that's just me. haha
well i think that ryan kid for the powell pirates is just great he is awsome
90FeetFromHome Wrote:well i think that ryan kid for the powell pirates is just great he is awsome

I agree with this guy...This kid is an all around great mascot..He does the pirates proud.
the hi hat crazies are pretty good no one beats them in the 15th
This Is A 14th Region Website Who Care About The 15th
90FeetFromHome Wrote:This Is A 14th Region Website Who Care About The 15th

I'm sorry but this is a statewide website. Anyone can post about any sport in the state of Kentucky.
I LOVED watching the Pirate's mascot last year...he was the BEST by far!! he was very enthusiastic, kept the crowd into the game, into the game himself as well...and he at the games when i was lucky enough to see him, he ALWAYS had a new trick up his sleeve...

well this is not a mascot but it is very much for the support of the teams (both girls and boys) from powell...last year at the 56th district tourny--the boys basketball team painted their bodies spelling out P-I-R-A-T-E-S and paintin girls names and #'s on their backs and in return the girls basketball team painted t's that spelled out G-O-P-I-R-A-T-E-S (with a few extra characters [**!!!] to add) as well as having the guys names and #'s on the backs of the t's...this showed that the teams get along and do support each other...
Inyoureye4 Wrote:I agree with this guy...This kid is an all around great mascot..He does the pirates proud.

Yeah Sean Ryan does a great job. He does half time slides and sets on the other teams bench and really entertains the fans when our team is gettin killed lol. I think the school should buy him a better costume though, it would be a good investment.
Yea he's a great Mascott...He keeps the home crowd yelling and the visiting crowd mad, which makes the home crowd even more entertained. lol But He does need a better costume, the one he has looks a lil old.
sports_fan Wrote:I LOVED watching the Pirate's mascot last year...he was the BEST by far!! he was very enthusiastic, kept the crowd into the game, into the game himself as well...and he at the games when i was lucky enough to see him, he ALWAYS had a new trick up his sleeve...

well this is not a mascot but it is very much for the support of the teams (both girls and boys) from powell...last year at the 56th district tourny--the boys basketball team painted their bodies spelling out P-I-R-A-T-E-S and paintin girls names and #'s on their backs and in return the girls basketball team painted t's that spelled out G-O-P-I-R-A-T-E-S (with a few extra characters [**!!!] to add) as well as having the guys names and #'s on the backs of the t's...this showed that the teams get along and do support each other...

I agree about the district tourny support. I heard it took alot of time and effort for the guys and girls to paint theirselves and make t-shirts, and both guys and girls looked like they were having tons of fun. Keep it up guys:thumpsup:
I gotta agree....the Hi Hat Crazies are something else...That one kid who dressed up like a ref last year cracked me up....:lmao:
** Our mascots always try something crazy. Yeah, they keep us laughing, but I think they actually think they can fly. haha We've had two to attempt back-handsprings and one to jump off the stairs (the hawk was trying to fly). None were inujured, thank goodness. But they always pump up the crowd