Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Louisville 3rd place big east
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Without Michael Bush this is where they will well might wind up.I am a diehard WVU fan but I hate it that Michael Bush got hurt.
The cards are now looking like the team to beat after their 80 yd drive to take the lead against Miami.My earlier post was wrote in frustration as Louisville was getting slammed around.I despise Miami.:devilflam
Brohm injury won't help any...
How is Brohm?
Out 4-6 weeks I do believe.
Brohm's injury wont help them any, but i think they can still win the game's with out him.
Without their top TWO players? They will still win games, but lose the big ones causing their National Title hopes to fade quickly. IMO
UL is getting killed with injuries... they would have had an awesome team this year w/o the injuries.. IDK how they will do without Brohm and Bush
I am also a huge WVU fan, actually attended the Maryland game on Thursday night. Great to see another Mountaineer on here amongst all these Wildcats. Back on subject though, the kid who came in and replaced Brohm DID NOT miss a beat. Without Bush the running game hasn't slowed that much either. This 'eer- cards game could still be a great one. The best game I've ever attended at Mountaineer Field was the Louisville game last year. LET'S GOOOOOO MOUNTAINEERS!!!!
Big John HOW BOUT THEM EERS Seriously Louisville has a ton of talent.If they can keep winning until Brohmn comes back against west Virginia and beat us they would get a shot at the championship.WVU,s defense concerns me but its early.Both teams cant take any game lightly or they could get beat.Man those Mountaineers are explosive.Went to the WVU Marshall game.