Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Jr High: Pikeville 46 Dorton 6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Panthers go to 4-1 with second win in 2 days. Good job boys!
good job panthers but im greedy and wanted another goose egg
How did Dorton look?
not very organized and outcoached
pikeville has a very talented 8th grade group that i cant wait to see play in high school
Good effort by the Panthers. Hard to play on back to back nights especially after having Belfry the night before.
TRAIN85 Wrote:not very organized and outcoached
pikeville has a very talented 8th grade group that i cant wait to see play in high school

OUTCOACHED! That is horrible to say. I watched this game and it is hard to compare coaching when you are coaching talent like Pikeville has.
TRAIN85 Wrote:not very organized and outcoached

its the truth...they were running around like they had no clue what was going on. they had one decent player but you cant play football with one person. its a team sport. he was pretty fast. he broke one run down the side but was cought by Mims from p-ville who is also a fast kid from p-ville. p-ville has alot of talent comming up to highschool in the next year. cant wait 2 watxh them play later on

congrads p-ville:Thumbs:
Keep your heads up Dorton and keep working hard!