Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: How is Team Ky 6th, 7th , and 8th grade doing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How did the teams fare this weekend?
8th grade beat Arkansas and lost to Tennessee last I heard.
6th grade lost to Nashville 14-0

7th grade beat Arkansas 66-0 and Nashville 32-16

7th grade advances on to Atlanta this weekend,,, 6th and 8th are eliminated
The 8th grade TN team is who eliminated the 7th grade last year in a close game. Good luck to the 7th grade in ATL.
Not hearing much chatter about what happened to 8 th team Ky ? ...what was final and what happened ? ...thought they had opportunity to go all the way .
OchoOcho Wrote:Not hearing much chatter about what happened to 8 th team Ky ? ...what was final and what happened ? ...thought they had opportunity to go all the way .

Nashville won 38-8. I'll be honest, I expected way more than 8 points.
Yes hard to know what happend....coulda been a day of bad bounces...I woulda expected team Ky to be unstoppable on O. Had size, speed, kids that could pass. I'm guessing with sloppy conditions there may have been a lot of turnovers ?
I know last years team beat Louisville, Tenn, & Fla but got knocked out by a very good Ga team that went on to win it all. But despite decent weather we had 6 turnovers that game. Can't win those games ...especially against a good team. Though disappointing to lose...I hope the players and parents appreciate the opportunity to participate in such an event as well as having been selected to be on such a fine squad. I know I enjoyed working with all of the kids on last years team. All good athletes ! Keep it rolling KYMSFA with the promotion of Middle school football. A special shout out to the 7th Team Ky (players, coaches,& parents) .....good luck in Georgia....lets take our A game all the way to San Antonio !!!

Coach R
I was at the games this past weekend, other than being cold, field conditions were great, cause they played on Brentwood Academy turf field.

Nashville 8th grade was very big and very good
The ten team has 5 eastbay all Americans on it.
I know of 2...who are they? Individually, there were some great players.