Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Powell Co High Cheerleaders
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
how do you think the girls will do this year with a bigger squad alot more heart and determination?
well I've heard that there is alot of unwanted drama on the team, and that some girls don't contribute as much as needed. But I think with the return of some of last years best girls such as taylor southwood, jessica tharp, Kayla Pinks, Kayla Shelton, and Paige crabtree they will do pretty well. JMO.
well with all teams there is alot of cattiness but i think their is a whole lot of other girls that contribute especially alot of the new comers and old ones
I've heard that Toshia...snowden I think is her last name contributes alot to the team.
:Cheerlead everyone has their own opinon on who does what for what team and toshia does bring her own attributes to the team
welp you asked for our opinions I was just giving you mine. I dont know much about cheerleading but some things are just very noticable.
:Cheerlead Im sure they will do great! best of luck to ya girls!
CaNtBeStOpPeD23 Wrote:any pics?

That's not pathetic or anything.
ur_#1_fan Wrote:well I've heard that there is alot of unwanted drama.

Girls=Drama Lovers.
Powell cheerleaders are the probaly IMO the worst "cheerleaders" because of their lack of spirit and pride ... but other than that they are good , easy girls
baseballking Wrote:Powell cheerleaders are the probaly IMO the worst "cheerleaders" because of their lack of spirit and pride ... but other than that they are good , easy girls

Coudln't Agree more!
baseballking Wrote:Powell cheerleaders are the probaly IMO the worst "cheerleaders" because of their lack of spirit and pride ... but other than that they are good , easy girls

lol...that is very true
I think that Powell Cheerleaders have more spirit than most other High school cheerleaders. They haven't had a whole lot of talent in the past few years, but they have definitely compensated for it with all of the determination that they have. Never missing games, and they know how to get the crowd going. They didn't lose many seniors for this year, and I have heard that they have gained a few younger, and more talented girls from all-star teams. So with a little more tumbling, and hopefully better structured stunts I think we will see a large improvement from these girls..
i believe that powell should take out cheerleading and put in boys volleyball.
boys volley ball??? are you gay???? Cheerleading is a must, why the heck would they take it out for gay volleyball, plus soccer comes first if anything goes, IMO!!!
i agree i know first hand of the attitude on that team, i dont think that i have ever seen so many girls with so much talent, yet they let petty personal issues get in the way. that is what hurts powell the most. they lost a few tumblers last year, like Osborne , Cole, and Hawkins. these girls had alot of talent, and heart. powell has more girls this year, i dont know how the practices go this year but, hopefully they are alot less dramtic filled than last year, and i wanna wish the upcoming girls luck. do listen to what all these people say about how bad you all are. look at the football team you can only cheer so much for a losing team. you girls just get out there and do your best leave your problems at the door at practices and at games, and cheer on the pirates because trust me you will miss it.
BballRox1135 Wrote:I think that Powell Cheerleaders have more spirit than most other High school cheerleaders. They haven't had a whole lot of talent in the past few years, but they have definitely compensated for it with all of the determination that they have. Never missing games, and they know how to get the crowd going. They didn't lose many seniors for this year, and I have heard that they have gained a few younger, and more talented girls from all-star teams. So with a little more tumbling, and hopefully better structured stunts I think we will see a large improvement from these girls..

Actually they have had a few talented girls in the past few years. One of them actually went to College on a cheerleading scholorship, I think her name was Kayla Mays, and she went to georgetown College I believe.:Thumbs:
Yea, thats right, Kayla was good, but that was two years ago. I got to catch a glimpse of the girls last night, and they look AWESOME. They have several good tumblers, and the stunts they were doing were much more advanced than last year. I think with practice, they could be a competitive team in their division this year.
yea they are looking better but you also have to remeber there are alot of first timers on this squad also that have never been to competition, you wont know how they will act until they get there.. but i wish them the best of luck. i will be there watching and rooting them on.
Not true actually. The majority of those first timers did compete in middle school and a lot of the ones who didnt cheer middle school have came from an allstar team, Blaze that competes all of the time. The number of them who have never competed is very small and coming from a former cheerleader of eight years, the first competitions are normally the best for the girls because they are more alert and less relaxed, so they will be ready for anything. I think they will be fine IF and only if they practice hard and long.
i truly hope they can do something great this year not to take anything away from other years, but i think that he past 2 years have been building years... yea some things might have went wrong, but the new coach has learned alot and i think that both coaches really want the girls to do great. i think they will do amazing this year exspecially since region is at powell this year. its kind of like "home court advantage"
go powell
When are these girls ever going to cheer for their Basketball boys?? They have had several games and the girls are driving up to watch. Why cant they cheer? I really hope they aren't only gonna cheer home games because there is only seven of them!!! Lets see it girls!! Tell Cretia to let ya'll out there!!!!
Good Luck Girls!!! Cheer Your Hearts Out!! =]
They have some good senior leadership.The 2 Kaylas and Nikki Lewis i think is her name.I know the Kayla's will do well, but it depends on which boyfriend or how many boyfriends of the Nikki girl will show up. we all know that she has alot of them.I think that Powell will do fine though.They practice hard everyday, and they will be just fine.Powell athletics is looking good this year.Keep it up 07 class.
Wow you are grown up, Total D., This is a cheerleading forum and you are slash talking a girl. Why dont you just sign off of here and find a forum that cares about how you feel about ppls personal lives. Don't you read the rules before you sign up for something???
hey you know the nikki girl is a great person and yeah i do have alot of guy friends but to say something about me and my personal life come on now lets grow up a little bit it's alot about my team i don't bring my personal life to the team ( oh and if you didn't know the nikki girl is me)
I think that there routine is good. Powell competes in the Traditional catagorey which is meant for a pon pom routine. Their routine is truly that. I think that they will go far this season, and possibly even further next year. In the last two years I have watched the squad and the girls grow and get better. From this point all they can do is go up
that violet miller girl did really good to.Her and 2 other seniors did really well.The kayla's and Violey stepped it up.good job girls.good luck at state.
BTW Your welcome nikki, I know you and you are a good girl, and that is why I took up for you!!! I think all of the girls did good, not one in particular!!
Pages: 1 2