Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bluegrass Rivals Questions and Comments for The Sports Guys Radio Show
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
BlueGrassRivals Questions and Comments for The Sports Guys Radio Show

Post your questions and comments for The Sports Guys here.
Some or all could be read on the air during the show every Thursday night 7p on 93.1 WDHR, MIX 103.1 and 96.5 WXCC.
With Carson Palmer's performance this past weekend, are the Bengals back on track to make a run this year or have they lost some of the key elements and momentum from last season that a team needs to be a championship team?
Another question here. How do you guys feel about the comentators constant talk of Tiger Woods ie "only Tiger could hit a shot that good" etc. I have found myself kind of disliking Woods becuase they push him with every breath. Yes he is a great golfer, Yes he has brought golf back to the forefront of sports, but my goodness take off the nike TW glasses and give some of the other golfers a little coverage. I have to keep reminding myself that it's not Tiger bragging on himself but the commentators, or I wouldnt like him at all and may even root against him.
Everyone has their favorites and you guys do too. But in each class(1A,2A,3A...) of the Mt. teams which ones are the front runners in your minds at this point in the season. And of course, why?
KILROY Wrote:Everyone has their favorites and you guys do too. But in each class(1A,2A,3A...) of the Mt. teams which ones are the front runners in your minds at this point in the season. And of course, why?
Good question.
You're right The Sports Guys do have their favorites but that's not necesarily the same as they pick.
Of all the players in the moutains who do you see going on to bigger and better things after high school?
This is rehashing some old news, but...

Keeping in mind EVERYONE that is connected has the ability to use the internet maliciously, how do you suggest the NCAA should handle "recruiting" violations that occur online?