Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pikeville vs. Belfry--MIDDLE SCHOOL--Too bad it's at Bob Amos.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
pikeville jr. high v.s belfy 8th grade team who will take this one home

pikeville or belfry
:flame: :ChairHit:
Belfry Middle School
*!hardhitter!* Wrote:pikeville jr. high v.s belfy 8th grade team who will take this one home

pikeville or belfry
:flame: :ChairHit:

Pikeville will win.

It's "Amos" and you should use proper spelling, capitalization and punctuation, like I know they make you do at Pikeville.
:redboxer: BELFRY MIDDLE :redboxer: SCHOOL
I agree...too bad its at Pikeville
Belfry by 12...Pikeville hasn't beaten anyone this year that can play and Belfry can play!!
belfry
bball fan Wrote:Belfry by 12...Pikeville hasn't beaten anyone this year that can play and Belfry can play!!
I agree...Belfry can play...they have always been able to play
Belfry by 14
Belfry by 12
Belfry Middle all the way
lets not forget about pikeville wearing out belfry at home last year in jr high. yeah its a crappy field but its a place to play when you cant use the high school field. playing crappy is better than not playing at all.
im rooting for the panthers in this one
TRAIN85 Wrote:lets not forget about pikeville wearing out belfry at home last year in jr high. yeah its a crappy field but its a place to play when you cant use the high school field. playing crappy is better than not playing at all.
im rooting for the panthers in this one

This isn't last year's team....this group of athletes ,as 7th graders, played really well against predominately 8th grade teams last season and still had what most would consider a decent season. That being said, I am pulling for my PIRATES....TongueirateSho
JWBN4EA Wrote:I agree...Belfry can play...they have always been able to play

Always been able to play?? Isn't this only their second year? That's kind of weird saying they have always been able to play. I have to go with Pikeville in this one.

Panthers-24
Pirates-13
Coach Matt will have our boys fired up. Ill go with the boys in Maroon (Surprise Surprise) 26-12.
Dream_Weaver Wrote:This isn't last year's team....this group of athletes ,as 7th graders, played really well against predominately 8th grade teams last season and still had what most would consider a decent season. That being said, I am pulling for my PIRATES....TongueirateSho
you are right this isnt last years team but its the result... pikeville won 14-12 in a hard fought game by both teams and all coaches
good job panthers
This game is final
Pikeville 14
Belfry 12
closed