Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: #5 Ziyon Kenner from Christian County
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
#5 Ziyon Kenner looked great at team kentucky football practices. He's fast, quick, great hands, and knows how to hit the whole on kickoff return. He also has alot of swagger reminds me a little bit of tavon austin the way he plays. Im telling you kid has D-1 talent. Should hear great things about Kenner years down the road.
I agree, he has a huge upside. There are several kids on that team that could be sleepers. We know Varney, Wellman, Stalker, Tyreese Allen are obviously talented. But I think we can all watch a laundry list of these kids.

Spell - OL
Charles Allen -OL
Washington, RB/Slot
Carton- CB
Wheatley- LB
Maggard- DL
Kaden Smith -WR
Jacob Wright- TE

Hell, I love them all. Some started out a little rough because of the information we fed them so quickly, but you can see that each will bring there own when it counts. I am very proud of this bunch. I think the FBU folks know we have some talented kids, that is why the direct of the tournament thinks that South Florida or Kentucky will come out of the South.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvdY0zx0F...e=youtu.be
I wondered how Jacob Wright would do at tight end. Kid has played running back every game I've saw him play at Wayne and I never saw him get thrown a pass. He definitely has the size.
I only seen this kid play a few times and from whar ive seen he has play making ability and exciting to watch. He's similar to tavon austin here is why