Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Nobody will play Pikeville Jr. High
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Well another team chickened out to play pikeville jr. high school today (virgie and mullins)
why won't anyone play pikeville?
*!hardhitter!* Wrote:well another team chikened out to play pikeville jr. high school today (virgie and mullins)
why won't anyone play pikeville

Did they chicken out or was there other reasons such as Illness, injury or conflicting schedules.
Wondering the same thing here??
okay this person has 2 posts total and is posting about schools being scared to play Pikeville? joke topic!
ComeFlyWithMe Wrote:okay this person has 2 posts total and is posting about schools being scared to play Pikeville? joke topic!

Maybe not. Everyone has to start somewhere. We are just asking for more information on the topic.
well
ill tell ya
mullins claimed their field was flooded and someone went up there and it wasnt and virgie....today...sayed that they were flooded up there and it rained for 30 minutes before school was over!!!
football66 Wrote:well
ill tell ya
mullins claimed their field was flooded and someone went up there and it wasnt and virgie....today...sayed that they were flooded up there and it rained for 30 minutes before school was over!!!

Tell me where Virgie would play when the SV field isn't finished and that is where they have always played? You lie about them saying they are flooded, the school maybe, the field no, because they don't have one.
If Pikeville wants them so bad then why don't they host the game? They have the High school field and up at the track where they could play.
Everybodys not chicken! Corbin played Pikeville Confusedhh: and We're playing Pikeville Wednesday! We were soposed to play them Saturday but Pikeville had some sort of conflicting scheduals and canceled us. Now were playing Wednesday.TongueirateSho

:redboxer: LETS GO BMS!!! :redboxer:
Im sure Adams, Martin County, Johnson Central or Betsy Layne wouldnt care to play them
What grades are considered Pikeville High?
Hey all they have to do is call us up and our Middle Scholls team will be more than glad to play them.
Jc will
Mullins had Phelps on the schedule today! We played @ Mullins!!!
Pirates~R~Us Wrote:What grades are considered Pikeville High?

Pike High is 9-12
Jr. High Team consists of only 7-8
Millard played them.
I hate when games get cancelled... We have had 3 cancelled on us so far... We have only played 3 games total!!! Hopefully, you all will get back on track and your games will be played!! Good Luck!!
Corbin played them and spanked their little butts 28-0.
It was a monsoon today!! No one wants to sacrifice their field this early in the season, especially for a jr. high game. Like I said earlier, some of you young boys are embarrassing a tradition rich program with this garbage that you are posting!!
Trust me, no one is afraid of you....because you aren't that good!!!
phs1986 Wrote:I hate when games get cancelled... We have had 3 cancelled on us so far... We have only played 3 games total!!! Hopefully, you all will get back on track and your games will be played!! Good Luck!!

Same here. We've had several canceled on us too
Won in the Trenches Wrote:Pike High is 9-12
Jr. High Team consists of only 7-8

Thanks :thumpsup: During BB I heard it was 7th 8th & 9th so I was just wondering.
bball fan Wrote:Corbin played them and spanked their little butts 28-0.
It was a monsoon today!! No one wants to sacrifice their field this early in the season, especially for a jr. high game. Like I said earlier, some of you young boys are embarrassing a tradition rich program with this garbage that you are posting!!
Trust me, no one is afraid of you....because you aren't that good!!!
the game was supposed to be at pikevilles bob amos park. which is a field that no one cares if it gets trashed. they were ready to play then virgie called and cancelled.
for the record corbin was a very good team. and id like to see your so called "tradition rich program" play them. they would trounce you little butts.
Whitesburg will gladly play them again and beat them just like they did last year@!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Whitesburg will gladly play them again and beat them just like they did last [email=year@!]year@![/email]
the thread is about this year not last year.
I personally think that there is a rampant attitude this year that Junior High football is not as important.... several teams have been cancelled on, its not pretty, but that seems to be the way it is!
PHS95 Wrote:I personally think that there is a rampant attitude this year that Junior High football is not as important.... several teams have been cancelled on, its not pretty, but that seems to be the way it is!
The KHSAA needs to step in and do something but refuses to. I guess they dont see enough reason$ why.
KHSAA only polices HIGH SCHOOL. Middle school does not fall under their review. It is not the KMSAA it is KHSAA.
TRAIN85 Wrote:the game was supposed to be at pikevilles bob amos park. which is a field that no one cares if it gets trashed. they were ready to play then virgie called and cancelled.
for the record corbin was a very good team. and id like to see your so called "tradition rich program" play them. they would trounce you little butts.
I think that he as referring to the “tradition rich program” as to be Pikeville, and that you were embarrassing Pikeville’s tradition by making comments such as people are scared to play.
People aren't afraid to play Pikeville...QUIT making OUR school look bad. There is a lot of talent coming up at Pikeville right now with the talented underclassmen playing quality minutes on Friday night and the JV and Jr. High teams are talented. The future is looking better with regards to the Pikeville football program than it has in about a decade IMO...lets them do the talking on the field in the next couple of seasons on FRIDAY NIGHTS when the games count. I could care less who wins a Jr. High and/or JV game, its all about getting the kids better and ready for when their name is called on Friday nights in the varsity game...Pikeville will be one of the top teams in EKY for several years on the horizon.
TRAIN85 Wrote:for the record corbin was a very good team. and id like to see your so called "tradition rich program" play them. they would trounce you little butts.

Your right! Corbin is a VERY GOOD team!
Our "tradition rich program" played them for our very first opening game :yikes: . It was a good game! Top of the 4th score was 20-7. Final 26-7 Corbin. I have "heard" that they had not been scored on before Belfry and that this was their 4th or 5th game. I also heard that Corbin beat Pikeville 28-0 without Corbins starting running back.

Belfry/Pikeville should be a good game!! But I dont see where we should be scared if we're playing 8th against 8th.
TongueirateSho
PHSFAN Wrote:People aren't afraid to play Pikeville...QUIT making OUR school look bad. There is a lot of talent coming up at Pikeville right now with the talented underclassmen playing quality minutes on Friday night and the JV and Jr. High teams are talented. The future is looking better with regards to the Pikeville football program than it has in about a decade IMO...lets them do the talking on the field in the next couple of seasons on FRIDAY NIGHTS when the games count. I could care less who wins a Jr. High and/or JV game, its all about getting the kids better and ready for when their name is called on Friday nights in the varsity game...Pikeville will be one of the top teams in EKY for several years on the horizon.

Nice post :Thumbs:
Pages: 1 2 3 4