Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Ole Miss @ Kentucky 9/16
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Cats coming off a another good passing game from Andre Woodson ! So I'll go out on a limb and say ! And plus this game is on my Birthday So Go Cats !

Ole Miss--10
Kentucky-28
It will be a good game. Hopefully the Big Blue will come away with the win on our way to a bowl berth!!!!!!!!!!
Most important game of the year in terms of getting a bowl bid. If UK loses it would be very difficult to come out with 6 wins, but if they win they could feasibly get 4 more wins.
alfus21 Wrote:Most important game of the year in terms of getting a bowl bid. If UK loses it would be very difficult to come out with 6 wins, but if they win they could feasibly get 4 more wins.

I agree alfus. This game has significant bowl implications.

Ill take UK in a shoot out.. 30 - 28

GO CATS..
I will be cheering for the Cats! I hope they can win... but this game will be a lot harder than the last
Absolutely the biggest game of the year, but if we can win this one, then the Miss St. game becomes the biggest. IMO the cats will roll on past the Rebs,. any of you guys been to their message boards?? they are in shambles right now, no chance they beat UK this Sat.
Lets hope that UK will pull off a win this weekend against the rebels. It would be a good way to start of SEC play for the cats if they can get a victory. As long as everyone is healthy and ready to play..Cats should prevail and get the "W". GO CATS!!!!
If UK wants a Bowl game, they'll need a win this Saturday.

Go Big Blue !
this game will be won in preperation so hopefuly UK will do their share of it
does anyone know if this game is on TV?
tape delay, but i think its on PPV for like 29 bucks or something. dish network i think.
UK hasn't started off the SEC 1-0 since 1987. Perhpas we need to switch the Vandy game.

Ole MIss - 31
Kentucky - 24
corndog23 Wrote:tape delay, but i think its on PPV for like 29 bucks or something. dish network i think.
What time is the game going to be played, I was hoping JP Sports would broadcast it, I always fall asleep halfway through the tape delay.

Ole Miss looked pretty tough Vs. Memphis, they have a Good QB, hopfully UK's "D" can put some pressure on him he's athletic.
I think it will be a close game and Ole miss will win it with a field goal late in the fourth quarter.
WWJD Wrote:Ole Miss looked pretty tough Vs. Memphis, they have a Good QB, hopfully UK's "D" can put some pressure on him he's athletic.

Ole Miss also looked pretty awful against Mizzou, and I hate to call you out on Brent Schaeffer, but he isn't that great of a QB. He's 20-45 for 187 yards, 1 Touchdown, and 3 Ints in two games, and he's not very athletic, at all.
I was thinking of Vandy's QB for some reason.
I am going with ................
Kentucky-34 Ole Miss-17
UK by 3
UK by 14+