Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Louisa Middle School 7th & 8th grade - vs McKell 7th & 8th grade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The games are Tuesday @ Mckell, So lets get out there and support our Middle school program.
Because of my work I wont be there but you all are in my heart.This is a group that has not lost very many games in their life.Im especially proud of my nephew Brody Preston who went from scared to play to loving it.Win or lose this group are winners.
Good Luck I Hope You Guys Win!!!!!
They are a fun group of kids to watch. Good luck guys!!
ttt
Batbuff some Saturday morning let me buy your breakfest so you can fill me on everything I miss.
Dawgmom I love u.
Thanks old school. Right back at you.
Old school Dawg Wrote:Batbuff some Saturday morning let me buy your breakfest so you can fill me on everything I miss.
Anytime name the time and place, now that is if my little one doesnt have a soccer game or is cheering for the youth league.
Hopefully we'll have alot to discuss tomorow!! Great group of kids who truly do like each other and enjoy the heck out of playing together!!
Good point dirty dawg, these kids do like one another.I love seeing the kids who start encouraging those who dont.I like seeing all the kids play and Im not talking about when a team is way ahead or way behind.Take a kid who doesnt start and tell him you want him,,say at tight end ,,the third time we get the ball.Substitute players regularly,one or two at a time instead of the whole platoon of 11 players.How many times have you seen a second team defense get killed by the opposing teams 1st team or a 2nd or 3rd team offense get stuffed.Junior high is about building for the varsity in schools that are traditionally rich.They are out to win but play alot of players.I have always been against substituting 11 players at a time.Its a sysyem alot of coaches use but its not the best way.My way is.
Old school Dawg Wrote:Good point dirty dawg, these kids do like one another.I love seeing the kids who start encouraging those who dont.I like seeing all the kids play and Im not talking about when a team is way ahead or way behind.Take a kid who doesnt start and tell him you want him,,say at tight end ,,the third time we get the ball.Substitute players regularly,one or two at a time instead of the whole platoon of 11 players.How many times have you seen a second team defense get killed by the opposing teams 1st team or a 2nd or 3rd team offense get stuffed.Junior high is about building for the varsity in schools that are traditionally rich.They are out to win but play alot of players.I have always been against substituting 11 players at a time.Its a sysyem alot of coaches use but its not the best way.My way is.

From what I have seen, the coaches are doing an amazing job with substitutions. They are not doing 11 at a time, they are sending them out 1 or 2 at a time and all the boys are getting playing time. Doesn't seem to happen often once you get to this level and last year it didn't happen much at all. Kudo's to the coaches, they are a great bunch of guys and you can tell that they love being out there and love those kids!!