Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Belfry Middle School
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone happen to notice how well the middle school boys are looking this year?Awesome what a difference one year can make.TongueirateSho Enjoy the success boys .You earned it.
Yes they are doing VERY well. :redboxer: Theres some real talent out there! Very proud of them!

This years 8th grade team didn't have too bad of a year last year in 7th. They played some pretty good ball considering it was their first year and especially considering they were 7th graders playing mostly 8th grade teams. A lot of schools didn't seem to have a straight 7th grade team like we did. When you take a 7th grade team and put them up against an 8th grade team (some with hold backs) LOL They did just fine last year :thumpsup:
They are doing an awesome job this year. The staff and all involved with BMS are definitely top notch people. They are representing the community of BELFRY well.

:Clap:
They were a little shakie a the beginning because they had a scrimmage against ELC and they got beat in the ground and ran all over literally ran over. 36-12
Louisa Middle school is supposed to have a game with them Saturday and I am looking forward to watching both teams.
From what I here Belfry Cancelled the game, whats up with that.
Batpuff Wrote:From what I here Belfry Cancelled the game, whats up with that.
from what I,m hearing is people that set these dates did,nt back with each other or something along these lines,think they have reset the dates for sometime in oct.
i aint gonna lie...u boys r good
i agree Belfry is a very well organized and talented team
As is Pikeville :thumpsup:
does the pirates play millard tonight?