Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky 41 - Texas State 7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Since nobody else cared to post about it, I will. For discussion of the game.
thats a good deal......
we beat the crap out of these fools. for all of you that predicted this game to be close, or for even UK to lose, have some crow stew...

Andre looked good throughout, after a shaky start. the defense really got us going with a goal line stand and then a mcclinton interseption. Dicky Lyons is still red hot, catching 2 td passes. we have two capable backs in dixon and little. UK will be in a bowl game this year...ole miss better be ready to play saturday, their goin down.
The biggest blowout in the Brooks era
From what I was able to stay awake and watch they looked pretty good still a long way to go but with the schedule they should be bowl eligible.
Andre looked really good ! I mean they beat a really good team in Texas St, I don't no if anyone relized this but Montana St defeated Colorado so theres alot of 1-AA teams that can play with 1-A teams! So UK looked really good after the goal line stand ! Congrats Cats go kick some Rebel Butt !
Way to go Cats!!
Congrats
I missed this game.
It takes a schedule like this for them to be able to win. Until they beat someone that is actually worth mentioning then I will bragg, but until then I still say they are terrible but definitely heading in the right direction.
This team went to the semi finals in Division 2 last year. They also played texas AM pretty close. But that was last year.. Don't know what they lost. They are not a bad team.. But also not a great team. Maybe next week we can get a better reading on UKs bowl changes when we host ole miss.
torQQue Wrote:This team went to the semi finals in Division 2 last year. They also played texas AM pretty close. But that was last year.. Don't know what they lost. They are not a bad team.. But also not a great team. Maybe next week we can get a better reading on UKs bowl changes when we host ole miss.
I agree, with a win over Ole Miss I feel more comfortable, but still they still have a long road ahead of them. This could potentially be a descent team but they have a lot of room for improvement however.