Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Martin County Middle V Adams Middle, Predications?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
????
Martin Co Middle
I havn't herd of any of these teams so I just picked one lol
Good Choice...
football17 Wrote:Good Choice...

(lol) I though it would be
I will take Martin County
martin county by good margin
Martin County by....a whole lot. They are top shelf this year. With Inez and Warfield teams combined and a 7 person coaching staff (4 paid), Martin County Middle is setting the standard for excellence in middle school football for Eastern KY (and in case anyone is wondering, I live more than an hours drive from Inez).
I know nothing about Adams and a little about Martin co. so I will take Martin Co.
martin county
Is it Martin County? or Inez? or Warfield? It used to be Inez and Warfield had their own teams, have they combined the County grade schools? Adams is Prestonsburg only.
THUNDERCHILD Wrote:Is it Martin County? or Inez? or Warfield? It used to be Inez and Warfield had their own teams, have they combined the County grade schools? Adams is Prestonsburg only.
It is Martin County it was Inez and Warfield last year, they have not combined middle schools yet. They have a total of about 700 kids in both schools. Within two years it will be the same school. Last year both team combined Inez and Warfield 6th, 7th and 8th grade only had 45 players by playoff time.
final 22 to 6, martin co..
Martin county played really good.....their defense didn't play to the best of their abillity but the offense played great......GO CARDS
Martin County is beatable - The first solid team that keeps there head in the game (penalties and stupid mistakes, etc...) and does not let their size intimidate them will hang a loss on this team.

Might just be ADAMS if they meet again in the playoffs.

Adams was beat before the first kick off - but soon after - Adams saw that they were just another middle school football team and not the JV high school squad they had been compared to.

This would be a great rematch…

The Adams final score does not reflect how this game was played.
Nice Picture!!!
i think that any team can be beat on any given night.. especially at this age.. they are kids.. martin county had a bad game and still came out as winners.. i call that a great team...
if i do recall correctly Martin County was playin a bad game and also their one of their starting linebackers went out with an injured ankle and also their fullback with and injury.
yes, that is correct..