Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pikeville 18 Millard 0 Middle School Score
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
this was a true story of the under dog bringing home a big win in the new confernce......................
no one except pikeville thought that they could beat the powerful millard mustangs but they overcame that to a victory of 18 to 0
coach branham (who was a great ball player himself in highschool) is doing a great job with those boys:Thumbs:
good luck pikeville
Great Job and good luck this season
hwat can i say except they played a heck of a game
pikeville showed potential comiong into a new conference and their not backing down from anybody...their going to be pretty good
*!hardhitter!* Wrote:this was a true story of the under dog bringing home a big win in the new confernce......................
no one except pikeville thought that they could beat the powerful millard mustangs but they overcame that to a victory of 18 to 0
coach branham (who was a great ball player himself in highschool) is doing a great job with those boys:Thumbs:
good luck pikeville

What is wrong with you boys?? How old are you all?
Pikeville being an underdog against teams like Millard?? You guys are making Pikeville football out to be a joke on BGR. Beat the Powereful Millard Mustangs??? If you guys play for Pikeville, do me a favor. Quit embarrassing the tradition rich Pikeville football program and your coach. Grow up and quit posting this garbage!!
congrats P-ville
AMEN bball
congrats to Pikeville
whats Their record so far??
it is currently 2-1
bball fan Wrote:What is wrong with you boys?? How old are you all?
Pikeville being an underdog against teams like Millard?? You guys are making Pikeville football out to be a joke on BGR. Beat the Powereful Millard Mustangs??? If you guys play for Pikeville, do me a favor. Quit embarrassing the tradition rich Pikeville football program and your coach. Grow up and quit posting this garbage!!

i agree completely. if they are are from pikeville and posting this trash, then they need to transfer to millard and get used to losing for a while, just to know how it feels. that might put them back in perspective.
TRAIN85 Wrote:i agree completely. if they are are from pikeville and posting this trash, then they need to transfer to millard and get used to losing for a while, just to know how it feels. that might put them back in perspective.

who cares what they think about losin...pikeville is going all the way baby!!!
there taking no regrets
Whats Millards record?
congrats to pikeville
Pirates~R~Us Wrote:Whats Millards record?

I'm pretty sure they are 3-1.
way to go P-ville
*!hardhitter!* Wrote:this was a true story of the under dog bringing home a big win in the new confernce......................
good luck pikeville

i no wat he is talking about...we were told that millard was going to beat us and that every one in the confrence was scared of millard...everyone said that we were going to get beat because they had beat everyone that they had played since then....obviously thats not how it turned out.....and now we know that they arent the beest in the confrence....if any one is it would be p-ville/belfry....uall no how that game went...sry if u all missunderstood it but we were told different in the locker room and that is what was put in our heads
Congrats on the win p-ville!