Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pikeville Cheerleaders
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The Pikeville High Boys Varsity Cheerleaders made it to the final round of National competiton today after advancing through the pre-lims yesterday and semi-finals this morning.

Finals for Small Varsity are today from 4:00 - 5:34 with the awards being from 7:30 - 8:30.

KEEP UPDATED HERE!
Congrats to the Girls Varsity Cheerleaders who competed in the Freshman division and placed 2nd!!!

[Image: pikevillefr5pp.jpg]
good job girls
Beef when you find out what the Varisty placed please post it on here
thanks
Will do 30!

Posted Sun Feb 13, 2005 8:31 pm:

Here's a pic of the girls competing in Finals....

Results to come soon...........
GOOD JOB GIRLS!!!

Posted Mon Feb 14, 2005 10:19 am:

correct me if im wrong, but this mornin someone told me that the boys varsity cheerleaders came 11th...and the girls varsity cheerleaders came 2nd...
but still GOOD JOB!!!
who is the girl in the mount on the far right?
in the second pic?

is that the varsity squad?
Yeah...the second pic is varsity...not sure who that is though?
WOW CONGRATS TO P'VILLE, but come on everyone knows that belfry dominates cheerleading
"FUßBALLLIEBE" Wrote:WOW CONGRATS TO P'VILLE, but come on everyone knows that belfry dominates cheerleading

Then why weren't they in Florida??? I can tell you somebody who should try out for cheerleading at Pikeville...It 's that Ricki Maynard, She has showed me a thing or two that the Panthers could use.... :o
"FUßBALLLIEBE" Wrote:WOW CONGRATS TO P'VILLE, but come on everyone knows that belfry dominates cheerleading

That's hilarious...
"eddie wayne" Wrote:who is the girl in the mount on the far right?
in the second pic?

is that the varsity squad?
That is Collins Kurkowski...she competed with the varsity because of Olivia Kinney's injured ankle.
so who cares who one i just like watching good looking girls jump around
Excuse me....Pikeville Cheerleading is only five million times better then Belfry Cheerleading. Not to long ago Pikeville's Girls Varsity Squad competed against Belfry with only one guy, while Belfry had at least 5 guys--and all high schoolers-also while Pikeville had six and seventh graders- and they still beat them! Would you like to tell me how many times Belfry has been to Nationals..or win for that matter! Oh yeah--you cant because they havent.

Posted Fri Feb 18, 2005 10:29 am:

"phsplyr17" Wrote:

Then why weren't they in Florida??? I can tell you somebody who should try out for cheerleading at Pikeville...It 's that Rikki Maynard, She has showed me a thing or two that the Panthers could use.... :o
Why Ricki Maynard? oh yeah phsplyr17 its Ricki not Rikki. She is a basketball player not a cheerleader.
Congrats to Pikeville.

Is this the same contest that Greenup Co. won over the weekend?
I believe so CD.....but don't hold me to it....I'll check.

Posted Sat Feb 19, 2005 12:37 pm:

Sure is CD.....

Greenup Co competes in Medium Varsity....
I heard from a significant source that pikeville came in third yet there was a 9 way tie for 2nd.
"phsplyr17" Wrote:

Then why weren't they in Florida??? I can tell you somebody who should try out for cheerleading at Pikeville...It 's that Rikki Maynard, She has showed me a thing or two that the Panthers could use.... :o
You are pushing it and really starting to piss me off... better watch it
hey pp17 their doesnt need to b things like this pervoking other users u know whos g/f that is and u know he is on here so y would u post something like that thats completly personal and completley unexceptiable if u want to say something like that do not say that on the site.

Calm down FB its fine please dont threat him on here. and try not to let ppls identites out :-). Send him a pm if u have something liek that to say :-)
I agree 15th we dont need an argument about cheerleading
Guys this is the first warning.. First off, don't reveal anyone's identity without their permission, second, there will be no threatening whatsoever.

And we don't care who showed who whatever, unless it was at a game or a meet. Stuff like this won't be tolerated.

If I see it again, suspensions will be taking place

thanks
ctd
Thanks CTD i knew it i said it the point prob wouldnt get across
arguing over cheerleader...my god what has this country come too...lmao
lmao vanwafer.... cheerleading is important yet lets not argue over it
Congratulations to the PHS Girls and Varsity Cheerleaders. Both squads came in first in their competition on Sunday at Prestonsburg. The Girls Varsity Squad came in first in Traditional in the 15th region. The Boys Varsity Squad came in first in the Medium Division in the 15th region. Both squads will be competing at state sometime in March. Also Congrats to Pike Central, Belfry, and Johnson Central who won their divisions also.

Uhh actually I think all cheerleaders are lame. Is it even a real sport? Hello I mean I can jump, yell, scream and act like a ***** 2.

Get a life and quit arguing about cheerleading!
congrats
no need for this belfry_pride
also impersonating a staff member (belfrypide) is against the rules
u can change your name eaisly
Congrats to Pikeville.
that was talking about last years nationals. 2005.

you can check out this years in the thread Nationals coverage 2006!!
Pages: 1 2