Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who,your 1st full twisting,and who taught them?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who was your schools 1st full twisting layout in comp. and who taught them? and to keep everyone honest what comp.did they preform there full twist?,and what school did they compete for?:dontthink
I'm not sure who the first was but the first I can remember were Heather Williamson and Dana Smith threw alternating fulls (at least one did) at KAPOS. It was when they didn't use any mats then so it was on the gym floor. I don't know who taught them but I know it was peole from KY Power Tumbling.
Well Joe bryant can do a double twist back flip and take his pants off in mid air
I don't remember who our first full twists were, but the earliest one that I can remember was either Brooke or Britni Barnett, Brooke's older so I'd say it was her and the only competition Estill compete's in is KAPOS so I would say it was there, since then it is the ultimate goal to have a twist. Now Estill's team has about four or five, and one of the local Allstars team, Cheer Stars Senior co-ed, has about eight or nine on the senior team alone. So It is a big thing where I am from.
oh yea, and I am not sure who taught them, but now most of the twisters learn from either Cheers Tumbling, coach Dedra Chaney or Andy's Gymnastics, coach Andy Garrett
Well THIS YEAR

(actually 2006)

Niki Varney was the first full at Pikeville this cheerleading year she did it at Pikeville Expo Center in November i think but she's had it for a while just never in comp.

Morehead cheerleader Josh McCarty

and also this other guy Ryan helped taught her her full but since then Ariel Ferrari and Kathleen Smith have both done fulls- They'll prolly have 3 or 4 at nationals:rockon: