Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Prayers for Andy Gulick
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good morning, folks! I wanted to ask for your prayers for one of our dedicated referees, Mr. Andy Gulick of Spencer County, KY. He has been diagnosed with leukemia.

Mr. Gulick has been a referee at all levels for many many years. He has served with the KMSFA every year at our state championships and in Frankfort at our East-West events.

Now I know referees aren't always our favorite guys, but I can tell you personally that this gentleman is an honorable and selfless man. I always joked that he "never gave me any home cooking" like other coaches seemed (in my mind) to get at their places. He simple replied - "you know you wouldn't want me to".

I believe in the power of prayer. I hope we can use this page to lift Mr. Gulick and his family up like we have others before. Please share this photo so we can have people all over Kentucky and beyond praying for him.

Thank you.

JTB
Prayers from the Warrior Nation!!! A GREAT BIG :ChairHit: to all CANCERS!!!!
My mom was diagnosed with breast cancer back earlier this summer. This hits home for me. Prayers for Mr. Gulick and his family.
Praying for him. My mom was diagnosed with cancer back in February and since then the word "cancer" means a lot more to me. Until you've dealt with it personally, you can't really understand how scary it is.
Prayers for him and his family
Prayers for him
Prayers
Prayers going up from Hazard.
Prayers from williamsburg nations