Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Johnson County Middle School: 2013 Div I State Champions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
JCMS 36
Farnsley 14

JCMS successfully defends last years state championship as 7th graders.
Blake Gamble with 188 yards rushing -2 TDS
Also congratulations to the Belfry 8th grade Middle School for winning their division in the championship game.
Wtg eagles!!!!!!!
:Clap::CheerleadConfusedinglepar:rockon::1::Thumbs::yes::thumpsup::Wave::praise::king::champ::wenumber1
Congrats Johnson Central great middle school program and coaches!
Wow! What an outstanding accomplishment for the little Eagles. Congrats to all those kids and their coaches.
Congrats to JCMS on a great season.
Congratulations Eagles!! Future looks bright for football at Johnson Central!!!
Congrats Eagles...I see some slobber knickers coming between Belfry and J.c.
The kid from Farnsley was a pretty good QB with a nice touch throwing the ball. Any Louisville people know where Robinson plans on playing in HS? He's probably gonna be putting up some big HS passing numbers somewhere in Jefferson County in a couple years.
The pipeline is full at JCHS/JCMS....

7th grade made it to the State-Semi finals.
8th grade won the state title as 7th graders and 8th graders.

Excellent job by both the 7th grade and 8th grade coaching staff.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:The pipeline is full at JCHS/JCMS....

7th grade made it to the State-Semi finals.
8th grade won the state title as 7th graders and 8th graders.

Excellent job by both the 7th grade and 8th grade coaching staff.

PF,

Actually the 7th grade only made it to the Quarter finals but after watching Corbin blow through their competition this weekend, the state championship was played in Paintsville last weekend IMHO. Corbin came in to the game after losing their best player, the week before and JC one of their best players during the game. Corbin then lost their return man, safety and best receiver this weekend but still won convincingly.
Congrats JCMS!

Looks like a lot more ammo heading to JCHS for the next few seasons!
Diogenes Wrote:The kid from Farnsley was a pretty good QB with a nice touch throwing the ball. Any Louisville people know where Robinson plans on playing in HS? He's probably gonna be putting up some big HS passing numbers somewhere in Jefferson County in a couple years.

Saint X or Trinity:rockon:
Congrats to Johnson County. Great year!
FBfan4life Wrote:Saint X or Trinity:rockon:

Perhaps, but I understand most of their talent comes from the Catholic feeder schools (which, btw, don't play in the traditional middle school football organization). I would think he'd be much more likely at PRP, Doss, Central, Butler, Western, etc., given Farnsley's location? Know there's an open enrollment policy, though, so perhaps Male or Manual or elsewhere?
Kids in JCPS can apply to any school they wish. When it comes to the private schools they can take the entrance exams and get accepted. The stud athletes at trinity and X normally don't come from private middle feeders, they come from the public middle schools or the youth league (I.e. Metro louisville league (formerly the Muhammad Ali league))

But if a student doesn't apply to any school then yes they go to their "home" school, which if the kid actually lives near Farnsley would be western, PRP, butler area
Congrats to jcms on their back to back state championship
Very impressive season.
Congrats young Eagles. Way to represent the Eastern side of the state.

The JC pipe line continues on.
Way to go EAGLES #1 back to back state champs