Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Belfry 28 Wayne County 6 Division II Finals
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Congrats to the Young Bucs on Back to Back Titles
Announcer on iHigh must like to eat crow, he said during the Division III championship that Wayne County was the best all around team in the tournament, any division. SMH. Way to prove him wrong and Congrats on returning the title home to Pond Creek.
Congratulations to the Belfry Middle School Pirate's
for winning back to back championships and bringing
the trophy back to the Pond Creek Nation !!! :1:
Congrats to the young Pirates...Back to Back...way to represent the Pondcreek Nation...
Got to watch a little of the semi and a little of the final on ihigh. Varney (3) and 13 caught my eye as skill guys. The defensive front 7 looked very impressive. Didn't see any monsters out there like Bentley from last year, but decent size and good motors all around.

I kinda doubt any of the upcoming Frosh are able to start on Fridays next year but IMO that is a good thing. Hopefully these guys play together through a freshmen schedule and get some good JV time. Should be several ready for the lights come Soph year.

Congrats young pirates!
The Blue Blur Wrote:Announcer on iHigh must like to eat crow, he said during the Division III championship that Wayne County was the best all around team in the tournament, any division. SMH. Way to prove him wrong and Congrats on returning the title home to Pond Creek.
. Hope u all meat Wayne county high school and beat them two , good job we all new jcms and belfry would win but people down state don't want to give us credit ,
Congratulations Belfry!!! Great job; I got to watch on iHigh. Great future for Pirate football!!
Congrats to the BMS Pirates on your Back to Back State Titles! The future of Belfry Football is very bright indeed!
Nice Job and Congrats Little Bucs!
Belfry one of the classiest teams we played all year. Hope we can get some revenge in Varsity this year.
Congratulations to Wayne on a great season, I don't know how many games you lost but it cannot have been many. Wow what a team they had! No reason to hang your heads if you play for the Wayne County Middle Cardinals.
Belfry was very impressive. Huge!!!!
congrats to back to back titles, who is number 20 for the pirates? and i didnt see him as an hb just seen him on defense,does have speed?
cuppett777 Wrote:congrats to back to back titles, who is number 20 for the pirates? and i didnt see him as an hb just seen him on defense,does have speed?
Hunter is #20

It was a loaded backfield this year.
cuppett777 Wrote:congrats to back to back titles, who is number 20 for the pirates? and i didnt see him as an hb just seen him on defense,does have speed?

Yeah... he had the big kick return for the TD and from what I heard he returned numerous kicks for TD's as well as INT's
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Yeah... he had the big kick return for the TD and from what I heard he returned numerous kicks for TD's as well as INT's
A very good kick returner and punts but doesn't run out of the back field very effectively.
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:A very good kick returner and punts but doesn't run out of the back field very effectively.

thats weird,but maybe use him somewhere..
cuppett777 Wrote:thats weird,but maybe use him somewhere..

Belfry's offense needs a play making SE to work effectively...
cuppett777 Wrote:thats weird,but maybe use him somewhere..

It will come together for him he's young he's just not realized what he can do.
Congrats young Pirates. Way to represent the Eastern side of the state.

Future looking very bright for the Pond Creek Nation.
It was a great game to watch, very high level of football from both teams and both teams would have probably beaten nearly anyone in state other than maybe Johnson who Belfry played very well against twice in season. I think those 3 teams were the best 3 teams in state.
Congrats to BMS

Pirate Pride!!