Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (1) Ohio State vs. (2) Texas.......
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What do you guys think about this one....

I think it will be a dandy........

I'm gonna go with the Longhorns in it though....
im gonna have to go w/ the buckeyes. 1st of all because i have been a fan all my life and 2nd of all who is going to step up and handle troy smith...........we will see.
I wanted to take Texas before they lost their DBs. After that, it makes me want to take Ohio State, but I'm a Michigan fan so that would be against my beliefs, so I'm still taking the longhorns.
Man this will be a fun game. I really have no real prediction on this one. The Bucks are tough but they gave up a ton of rushing yards to Wolfe from NIU. Colt McCoy is practically a baby running the #2 football team in the country. This will be one of the funnest games of the year though, but for predictions sake, ill take the Bucks by 1, payback from last years game.
Bucks in a Nail Bitter. 24-21
Anytime my man Musburger is calling the game, it's good...

21-20 Texas...
Ohio State-26
Texas- 20
This is going to be a great game and i cant wait to watch it....But i think Ohio State will win this one 24-13 and the reason why i say this is, Im not so sure about Colt McCoy the qb for texas i mean yea he done good last week, but they did play north texas and im sure he has harder practices with the scout defense then what he did with north texas.
Texas down to the wire
i think it will be ohio state by 1 because the corner that got suspended will be just enough of a hole in the defense for ohio state to win
im going to go with ohio state mainly because colt mccoy is a young qb and this is a huge game do to the lack of play from colt mccoy ohio state will take this one....
This game will just be like last years affair. Should go down to the last play of the game and will be a doozy. Im going to go with the Real McCoy and the Longhorns!. I think the Longhorn D will shut down Smith and put the clamp on Ginn as well. 23-16
OSU--24
Texas-17
osu is for real. and texas doesn't have vince young.