Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: What did you see at the playoffs today
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Was very surprised that LCA handled new Harlan today, new Harlan is much like their high school team "want or can't throw the ball" LCA just loaded the box and played the corners very tight and Harlan did not adjust or could not adjust
Johnson and farnsley this will be a war, go johnson:Cheerlead
The reason New Harlan lost had nothing to do with not passing the ball. LCA is a very good team and they may have been stacking the box. It didn't help as New Harlan was able to move the ball up and down the field....their mistakes (penalties and fumbles) caused them not to be able to finish drives. Time of possession was New Harlan 24:14 and LCA 7:46...or something very close to that. LCA had two big scoring plays. New Harlan has passed the ball well all season...they just didn't need to yesterday and that was the problem. They were simply unable to finish impressive drives.
Maybe New Harlan can manipulate their way into the 7th Grade davidson next year. This give then a better chance of winning. KARMA
I know I should stop responding to this ignorance, but I really can't ignore it. KYMSFA pulls the numbers from KDE's official SAAR document. They use the number of 6th and 7th grade boys in the previous year from all of a team's feeder schools. From New Harlan's feeder schools there were 157 boys in grades 6 and 7 during the 2012-2013 school year. The cutoff for D3 is 160. New Harlan (or any other team) for that matter has no way to "manipulate" the numbers. They were right where they should have been. I'm sure facts mean nothing to you, but those are the facts. If you're going to question the integrity of people that you apparently know nothing about, at least respond with some facts to back up your accusations. Otherwise, you're just spouting off opinions on things you don't know about.
Next year KYMSFA is making new harlan a special bracket called d3 and half the only teams that are in it is new harlan and your team so we can beat the crap out of you again so you can keep crying. Don't hate what you can't beat just stop playing if you can't compete with the good teams go ahead and play your weak schedule claiming your the best until you play a good team then the truth comes out and your not what you think you are it's ok to lie to yourself keep on crying.
I saw an LCA high pace offense that could not only run the ball but pass the ball. A defense that would bend but not break. Way to go Eagles! 1st undefeated season in school history.
Footballcrazyman Wrote:Next year KYMSFA is making new harlan a special bracket called d3 and half the only teams that are in it is new harlan and your team so we can beat the crap out of you again so you can keep crying. Don't hate what you can't beat just stop playing if you can't compete with the good teams go ahead and play your weak schedule claiming your the best until you play a good team then the truth comes out and your not what you think you are it's ok to lie to yourself keep on crying.

Pretty sure he's a Johnson Central fan. :please:
I observed that Meece would've faired very well in the semis and championship game. Time to move on the SHS.
Eagle84 Wrote:Maybe New Harlan can manipulate their way into the 7th Grade davidson next year. This give then a better chance of winning. KARMA

Footballcrazyman Wrote:Next year KYMSFA is making new harlan a special bracket called d3 and half the only teams that are in it is new harlan and your team so we can beat the crap out of you again so you can keep crying. Don't hate what you can't beat just stop playing if you can't compete with the good teams go ahead and play your weak schedule claiming your the best until you play a good team then the truth comes out and your not what you think you are it's ok to lie to yourself keep on crying.

Sorry Fbcrazy, but his team beats yours by 40.
Yeah Johnson would have beat new Harlan by as much as they wanted. Knox dominated new Harlan at Harlan and Johnson beat Knox pretty bad. New Harlan isn't in the discussion for a top 5 spot in region 4.

Johnson
Belfry
N Laurel
Southern
Knox
Corbin
Whitley?

All better than new Harlan. New Harlan would have been a non factor in d2.
Quote:All better than new Harlan. New Harlan would have been a non factor in d2. - See more at: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/sho...XyggJ.dpuf

Agreed--as would most D3 schools....
Never said new harlan would beat Johnson central . sorry I didn't look at what team he was for just thought he was one of the d3 whiners instead he's one of the d1 whiners which have no dog in the fight in d3 . some people just want to start something which don't concern them be happy your team won don't put the boys down from new harlan that worked very hard to where they got.