Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Half-Time Entertainment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
** Do you think that cheerleaders should perform at half-time?

-I think we should, but then again, that is the only time our dancers get to perform. Would that be taking time away from them?

-What do you think? :CE_DP_Ste
Leave halftime for the dance teams... cheerleaders perform during a game for 4 quarters!! BUT... a suggestion.... IF your working on a competition routine, it may be a good idea to do it before a game or during halftime (only competition) for some good "in front of a crowd" practice!!!
If there naked
I think that cheerleaders should perform at halftime and the dance team too. If you consider the amount of time between each half, there is plenty of time for the cheerleaders and the dance team to perform. The girls work hard and they deserve the chance to perform!!

Unfortunately, cheerleaders don't always seem to want to perform at halftime and the little kids take over the court. I guess it depends on the cheerleaders and the coach as to what goes on at halftime. But there is plenty of time to do it.
You could be like LCC and have both perform at the same time with contributions from each team. It looked really good actually.
That would be interesting!