Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lexington Christian Academy vs New Harlan Patriots
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who will win this one? Who has LCA played this year? What's there record?
I would like to hear about LCA, I have not heard anything. At least a record, please.
need some information on Lexington Christian 7th and 8th grade football team
New Harlan
What do you need to know? Owen co should have tape.
Good luck future Black Bears!!!! Bring home a state title!!! When we put you guys, Cumberland and Evarts 8th graders next year, this might be the best class yet out of our 6 year history.
I think they are a lot of talent in the middle schools right now. Not only 8th grade talent but also 6th grade talent. It will be a lot of good years for harlan county in the near future.
Well I'm still trying to find some of that 6th grade talent I keep hearing about from new Harlan fans on this years FBU team....
There are 2 6th graders that play a lot on the new harlan 8th grade team right now. they both play on defense one at nose guard the other at d tackle both have good motors.
Do you know there jersey numbers? I will be at the games this weekend and would like to watch potential players...thanks
Would love to see OFFICIAL CENSUS numbers of NH's feeder schools. An amazing feat indeed that a school with MULTIPLE (4-5) feeder schools can still be classified as Div 3. Someone needs to wake up and start asking questions that require OFFICIAL answers. Just sayin. How can KYMSFA allow this to continue to occur? Can't expect schools with 1-2 feeders to compete with those that have 4-5. Absolutely NO disrespect for the team or KMSFA, but would like to see KHSAA step up and take over this divison of sports as well. Just a thought. Don't wanna ruffle too many Patriot feathers.
U want have to worry about the numbers next couple of years the attendance is way down after this year. So the next couple of years you will have to compete with new harlan in d3 unless they combine all the middle schools together in the county then you want have to worry about getting beat by new harlan unless your in a higher division. I was wondering when everyone would start crying about new harlan in the semi finals it took a couple of days but I knew it would start soon.
Take it as a complement, it means your beating the crap out of the other teams and they're scared of the Pats.
New Harlan won't have to worry about it for long.

LCA's qb Miller will pick them apart.
LCA will be hard to beat.but I am 100 percents for New Harlan :Cheerlead
It will be New Harlan and Meece in the state championship game. Don't know about LCA but I know they haven't played the competition New Harlan has, so I don't see them getting beat but that's what you play the game. Meece will destroy Edmonson county they will be able to name the score.
Thanks 64 sur. if your like me have to root for the eastern ky teams luv those mountains!!
Miller better be practicing his throwing on the run and from his back!!!! This one could be UGLY!!!!!