Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (6) USC 50 - Arkansas 14
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
well.. its not as bad as last years score
Knew this one was going to happen after everyone was talking about how this could be an upset!
Looks like they won't miss Bush this year!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Knew this one was going to happen after everyone was talking about how this could be an upset!

The hogs held their own for the better part of 3 quarters this year. Couple of costly turnovers really hurt them. i think they will be a pretty solid team this year. i really like Mcfadden.
Man I was hoping to see the Hogs upset USC in this one. USC's QB Booty put up some solid numbers but I think in order for them to win the BCS they need to find another RB cuz he just didn't really show me anything special last night.
well the three fumbles killed them in the first half or they could have led at the half..Booty looked good, but the score was very misleading, not to mention that he was still throwing the ball until it got to be 44-7..but the Hogs defense just stayed on the field too long. I think they will be solid, and id start that Mustain right now. I think, even as a freshman, he gives them a much better chance to win.