Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Corbin @ North, 8th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is our third game against the Redhounds this year. We will not have to play them anymore after this one.
Updates?
16-6 north is last I heard
NL 30 Corbin 12 Final
North Laurel, has been fun to watch this year, we have enjoyed this team a lot. Best team we have seen around here on this level, we won't miss a game.
Grandstand Wrote:North Laurel, has been fun to watch this year, we have enjoyed this team a lot. Best team we have seen around here on this level, we won't miss a game.

I am glad the Corbin boys won, I would like to say North played aganst the best in all areas they had a shot you have to give them lots of credit they probably had the second best team in the state. Corbin had quality athletes, you put that with Corbin tradition, and the best coach in Ky. and that is what you get. GO CORBIN
topnotch Wrote:I am glad the Corbin boys won, I would like to say North played aganst the best in all areas they had a shot you have to give them lots of credit they probably had the second best team in the state. Corbin had quality athletes, you put that with Corbin tradition, and the best coach in Ky. and that is what you get. GO CORBIN

Corbin, didn't win against the 8th grade, they got beat by them 3 times this season. It's the Corbin 7th grade that is playing in the state & still going. I agree NL 8th is one of the top D1 teams in the state this year! They had a great team! :rockon: