Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (2) Notre Dame 14 Georgia Tech 10 FINAL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
i didn't get to watch this game how did notre dame look?
Georgia Tech always plays tough teams tough, but always ends up losing to teams like North Carolina or Wake Forest..
Never expected this game to be this close
This was a hard fought game throughout, and GT gave them all they wanted, but Notre Dame's defense stepped up and shut down Tech. Nice test for the Irish, and they won a defensive game, without having to outscore someone for a change.
It was a great game. Calvin Johnson fot Tech is a freakin beast.
yes he is...i think they stopped going to him for some reason, or they didnt go to him nearly as much, in my opinion..but just throw it up there and let him use that 40 foot vertical!
TidesHoss32 Wrote:yes he is...i think they stopped going to him for some reason, or they didnt go to him nearly as much, in my opinion..but just throw it up there and let him use that 40 foot vertical!

Exactly... If they would have gotten him the ball more late in the game then I think they could have possibly came out with the victory because the Irish defense didn't really show signs that they could stop him.
Georgia Tech had a shot and let it slip away.