Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Seth Conn #14 Pike Central Middle (8th grade highlights)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Seth Conn #14 Pike Central Middle (8th grade highlights)

Very bright future.
Seen him play 2-3 times this year, VERY talented player with a very bright future. Best of luck to him!
Also had the pleasure of watching him a few times this year, felt like he was the best QB in the conference as well as the best I had seen this year. He has a bright future if he keeps his head on straight, best of luck to him.
good player
Good highlights good looking kid :Cheerlead
I have had the pleasure of watching this kid play many games and yes, he is by far the most athletic kid I have seen in a long time. He makes a lot of the other middle schoolers look like little leaguers. He kind of reminds me of a middle school version of Johnny Manziel. I strongly believe that he would look even better with a bigger, faster, and stronger line, as would anybody else. The only thing that I have heard the kid could work on is to remain coachable when things are going bad. I have heard that sometimes he can let his ego get the best of him by talking back to coaches or being negative toward his linemen. It could just be the competitive nature in the kid though. If he will take in what the coaches are telling him, he WILL be one of the greatest talents to EVER come out of Eastern KY. Seems like a great overall kid and I guarantee Chapman or whoever is coaching at PC in the next few years will be glad to have him on their team. Good luck to Conn, and I look forward to seeing him play HS football and hopefully, College and NFL. Hey I can dream for the kid can't I.
Wow, that's high praise, but Conn has the ability to be one of the best ever in the mountains. But middle school success doesn't necessarily translate to success in high school, but we will see, look forward to watching him grow and mature.
I guess I forgot to use the word "potentially"....haha... But yes if he continues to progress I think he will definitely be a D-1 recruit
Those were 7 th grade teams no belfry no jc 8th grade game film or paintsville
I've seen him play a few times this year and one thing I can say is he never stops fighting no matter the score. He seems to be a team leader and to be a young 14yr old he definitely deserves some respect.
eagles2011 Wrote:Those were 7 th grade teams no belfry no jc 8th grade game film or paintsville

I know one of those games were against Perry Central 8th grade in the Big Sandy Conference 3rd place game. No need to try to discredit the kid, he's one of the best young football players in the mountains.
He's good but I don't think pike central even made a first down against belfry . And when u played Johnson central 7th grade jc called a time out and told your coach he going to put his second team in . What did your coach do played his starting team . So what goes around comes around
eagles2011 Wrote:He's good but I don't think pike central even made a first down against belfry . And when u played Johnson central 7th grade jc called a time out and told your coach he going to put his second team in . What did your coach do played his starting team . So what goes around comes around

I'm not a Pike Central fan and have no association with them whatsoever, so I frankly don't care what they did. I'm just saying the kid is a great football player.
Yes he is a good football player but D1 i don't thank .
I THINK you mean THINK not THANK haha...jk, I do that too. I hate when people correct my grammar. Just wanted to see if you felt the same way
As of now, NO he is not D-1 material, but what I mean is if he reaches his potential he could be. You know what they say about potential, that is all it is if you don't work to get better.
If he continues to work, he is going to be very very special.
The hawks have a lot of young talent as a whole. They will be tough to handle in a couple years.
Congrats to Seth Conn for being named the KY All State Quarterback Division 2 and East All Stars 8th grade offensive MVP!
Besides being a good young QB, Seth is an outstanding individual and one of the smartest quarterbacks I've been associated with. He will succeed at the high school level because he has the drive and intelligence to take him to the next level. I'm really looking forward to watching him throughout his high school career.
I cannot wait to see Seth next year...he's a very good kid!
Seth conn getting some national exposure here
http://www.youth1.com/index.php/football...reats-2013
I seen east/west game he threw a hailmary for one touchdown ran the ball a lot too, but no way d1 lot of work ahead for him! when kids start highschool sometimes they no longer are the primary playmaker