Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 7th Grade Bracket
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who are the favorites out of the 7th grade teams still remaining? I have see several of the teams play and Region 4 is very strong as well as Wayne County in the West. Corbin and Southwestern are usually pretty good. After watching Bath County last week I don't know if anyone can stop that high powered offense. So let's hear it, who should be considered the favorites?
Who do you think will win the Meade vs. Wayne County game on Saturday?
Corbin has to be the favorite in 7th grade. They don't seem to have a weakness.
Corbin's 7th grade wins it all and it won't even be close!
Westport takes on Elkhorn. Tomorrow at 5 at Elkhorn. I know that Elkhorn is I good and beat lex. Catholic by 42, so they are good and I know they are undefeated....any thoughts on this game?
footballfanatic33 Wrote:Corbin has to be the favorite in 7th grade. They don't seem to have a weakness.

Corbin has been a solid team this yr. but watching them. You can see some weakness. I think the only have one, maybe two games left. The last couple of weeks they have opened up a few of them.
Who are your the top picks now?
Teams left: Bowling Green, Graves Co, Wayne Co, Glasgow, Elkhorn, JTMS, Johnson Co & Corbin.
Corbin is very good may be hard to beat.
Glasgow was pretty nice. Speed and a big line but the line wasn't nearly as dominant offensively or defensively as they look to the eye. A cold long bus ride and wait started the game off slow against Casey and the finaly score of 30-6 was a little misleading, losing 2 onside kick battles on Casey's part was killer. But regardless they were more talented. But I don't think they can compete with the Corbin, that's just me. After Corbin defeated Southwestern, I think that was the real championship game. I guess we'll see. If Glasgow could win it, it would make me feel better about our loss to them. Sure wish we could have got film on those guys beforehand, they had ours. :-)
corbin lost one of their studs to an acl and mcl injury against southern last weekend. hope for a full recovery
I'm sorry to hear that ky playmaker. Best wishes for his full recovery. All year I've saw the numbers they have put up and if they were playing 2 quarters like us they were quadrupling our scores. I knew they had a heck of a team. Doesn't bode well for people in 8th next year I guess.