Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knox @ Johnson sat 3:00 pm
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What's your thoughts. Can Knox go the distance or does Johnson run over Knox on the way to a state title
Johnson will roll Knox, not even on the same level. Knox doesn't have the talent to compete with the eagles. Johnson will roll onto to the title.

Johnson 32
Knox 0
Don't no about Knot, but as a Belfry fan I've seen JC play twice and that's a tuff bunch of young men with no quit in them. It's going to take 4 quarters of mistake free football to hang with JC.
I believe people are underestimating Knox! They are pretty dang good. JC may win this game but it will in no way be a blow out. Knox just might pull out the win. If you think JC will blow Knox out you are dead wrong. Knox will come to play.
This Warrior, is pulling for the Knox Co. Panthers.They are Southern Elite Conference Members and we are hoping for a big win by a conference mate.:redboxer:
My dad and I were discussing our game with Knox a couple days ago. He let me know that he stuck around and talked to a couple of Knox fans for almost an hour after the game was over. He said they were the nicest opposing fans he'd encountered at our games all year. With that said, I'm pulling for Knox as well! I don't think Johnson can stop Knox's offense, but I'm not sure Johnson can be stopped either. It may be a shootout. Good luck to both teams and prayers for an injury free game!
I, myself had a good exchange of conversation, with several Panther faithful at our game together also.Who would a thunk it,Panthers and Warriors getting along together.Confusedinglepar LOL!!
I would be majorly shocked if the score is 32-0. Both of these teams are great just wished I ,ived closer so I could be there to watch this one.
Im Pulling for Knox but I think No one will beat Johnson Co. This year! I'd love to be able to watch this game in person.
I have watched both teams play and BOTH teams are very good. I think Knox can play toe to toe with Johnson. It will be a close game and a tossup.
SuperFan Wrote:Johnson will roll Knox, not even on the same level. Knox doesn't have the talent to compete with the eagles. Johnson will roll onto to the title.

Johnson 32
Knox 0

Looks like your still mad Knox beat you.
Haven't seen either team play, but the scuttlebutt around our area is Knox shouldn't be discounted, they have a 185 lb running back that will be hard to handle. I heard Johnson County is good in a lot of areas, should be a heck of a game. Good luck to both teams, hope it is a well played game - injury free!
SuperFan Wrote:Johnson will roll Knox, not even on the same level. Knox doesn't have the talent to compete with the eagles. Johnson will roll onto to the title.

Johnson 32
Knox 0

^
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

you have no clue just how good knox is, your just mad cause we beat you get over it pal.
Johnson County with the home field advantage will be too much for the panthers. I think knox is a very good football team and are strong with what they do which is run between the tackles but the long drive and home field advantage will allow johnson with a 3 td advantage.
I'm on board with Knox :Cheerlead from 64sur
64SUR Wrote:I'm on board with Knox :Cheerlead from 64sur

You and a whole lot of other people. Go panthers!!