Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Best 8 grade Qbs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who are the best Qbs around the state
Kolbe langy from christian county. He already has a quarterback body. He's 6'3 215
Don't no his name but the kid from Pikeville can spin it. He's also 6'2/6'3
Agreed. Also Ty Mink from Monroe is exceptional
I liked the kid from Christian county my only problem was he's receivers couldn't catch any of his balls he was throwing so hard and when he went deep he really hung the ball I'm the air. But hey he's young and he'll learn I'm looking forward to some more Christian county and John Hardin battles here in the next couple years it's always a slugfest when these two meet up
The best qb I've seen this year is in louisville at JCTMS. That kid puts the ball on the money every time. Seem him twice this year he looked good. Not as big as kid from Christian county though. Very accurate
North Laurel, has a good QB, Mcwhorter 6'1" 180 lbs - tall kid can throw & run well.
Seth conn from pike central, kid is special he makes it look so easy.
Bgrfan12 Wrote:Seth conn from pike central, kid is special he makes it look so easy.
Seth is good no doubt but he's more of a ATH.
You need to watch Simpson the QB at Wayne County. He is a very talented player and has a great arm on him. Talented team backing him up too.
got to go with Camron Sizemore of Williamsburg 6'1" 200lbs lefty, a man child who can throw the deep ball or run over people, also plays a mean linebacker spot
Not sure, but just like the RB's they all probably happen to be from Eastern Kentucky.
bluedad1 Wrote:Not sure, but just like the RB's they all probably happen to be from Eastern Kentucky.

0r maybe , like the thread suggests they are giving their opinion, perhaps you should find a website better suited to your personal tastes.
Watch his highlights he is a great athlete, but the kid can throw. He's got an arm. Not just an athlete.
Don't need to watch, Sat. will be the 4th time we (Belfry) have played. He's a good Qb but an elite Ath.
Belfry has great athletes all over the field, it will be tough for central to match up.
Wish Conn would come to Belfry
He can excel in the offense at pike central.
Conn is a good QB who is also a great athlete.
JR Lucas from Shelby west is a very good QB I believe his dad is the coach at Collins . Also the kid from JCTMS has very good fundamentals for a Qb I like them both .
Knox has a nice 7th grade Qb. He's more of a runner at this point in his career but as his fundamentals get more solid he should be a very nice player. His size is impressive. At 12 years old he stands at 6'1 and weighs 175.
Check out Ryan Lageste @ D3 CAL!! Dual threat!!
Wayne counties QB is the best I've seen personally, however Glasgow had a QB that had a nice arm and could run but appears to be reluctant to do so. He throws a skyball (deep) ball that is accurate but I really didn't see him do much short to midrange. Video I've seen of the Pike Central QB really impressed me as well. Again, best that we've played was the Wayne county QB, with 2 big stud receivers he'd kill teams.
Don't know from experience but what about Johnson Central s fast Qb or Big Qb from Noe I ve seen one of these and heard nothing but great things about the other
Outside of our own QB at Meece...wink...Monroe County has the best I've seen.
How do you define best QB? Is it the one with the best passing yards, the mobile quarterback, the one with the right frame and arm strength? I like all the players you listed but can you explain why they are the best?

I prefer a strong mobile quarterback that is able to read a defense and knows when to run and when to launch it....any one seen one like that?
Coach_Lockwood Wrote:How do you define best QB? Is it the one with the best passing yards, the mobile quarterback, the one with the right frame and arm strength? I like all the players you listed but can you explain why they are the best?

I prefer a strong mobile quarterback that is able to read a defense and knows when to run and when to launch it....any one seen one like that?

The kid at NL, Mcwhorter, is pretty darn good at reading plays, someone just told me I had him too small at 6'1" I was sitting in the stands guessing about his size. I have seen him roll out to pass & change and run for a lot of yardage, he is pretty quick to turn on a dime. He has played consistant, all season. He has a good line helping him out too, they have impressed me as well this season. Good luck, Jags! :Thumbs:
Sounds good....can't wait till Lexington to see some of these boys
Drew Zaubi from South Oldham is very accurate and reads defenses very well. Fast enough to extend the play.
Wayne county QB proved, again, to me, that he's about as good as any in the state. Kid can sit in the pocket, or throw on the run, great touch even on the run and throwing across his body. A good QB is one that is greatly effective at winning, that is my definition, with this guy he's integral to their winning.
Pages: 1 2