Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bath County 7th vs. Johnson County 7th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Predictions? Sounds like Bath and Johnson can both score points.
Greyhound Wrote:Predictions? Sounds like Bath and Johnson can both score points.

Games are not won on the scoreboard, this one should be no different.
Really, games arent won on scoreboard? Last time I checked, it was the team who had the higher score on the scoreboard that won...

Just joking...I think this will be a BATTLE...would love to watch, but i am sure someone will post updates as they happen. there are so many great games this weekend. best of luck to everyone, and as always hope everyone makes it home safe and injury free.
Coach_Lockwood Wrote:Really, games arent won on scoreboard? Last time I checked, it was the team who had the higher score on the scoreboard that won...

Just joking...I think this will be a BATTLE...would love to watch, but i am sure someone will post updates as they happen. there are so many great games this weekend. best of luck to everyone, and as always hope everyone makes it home safe and injury free.

Coach, you know what I meant. A team can light up the scoreboard but without a defense and special teams it's meaningless.

I love this time of year and how it just continues to transition into the high school playoffs. Good luck to all and God Bless.
Any score or stats?
Ballbuster Wrote:Any score or stats?

20-6 JC

Bath scored in final minute,on TE post
Good job eagles