Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hazard Middle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone know anything about this team? What kind of athletes do they have? What offense and defense do they run?
Spread
Blair is all they have, contain the QB. DB's very small but talented. Not a very good team. PCC 8th beat them 3 TD and was being nice. May have had some players out, if not shocked they won their 1st game.
warmachine Wrote:Blair is all they have, contain the QB. DB's very small but talented. Not a very good team. PCC 8th beat them 3 TD and was being nice. May have had some players out, if not shocked they won their 1st game.

PCC was being very nice that game. Could have been a 50 point margin easily. They run a big time spread, they have decent speed on the corners but are weak against a power running team. Blair is very good though, if you give him the corner he will run it and be gone.
Who coaches Perry Middle?
Hazard is a very young 7th grade dominated team that is learning to play on the 8th grade level. One thing about them, might not be the biggest, strongest or fastest team but they have played some of the best 8th grade teams in the East and have not backed down. Whether win or get beat on Saturday, proud of these kids. Good luck to both teams.
anything else or anybody know where I can get a scouting report on hazard middle
hchsbears1 Wrote:anything else or anybody know where I can get a scouting report on hazard middle

Spread, lot of draw, screen, bubble screen action. If I remember correctly, 4-4 stack on defense.
Hey, I have heard that hazard has a few big guys and good 6th grade team...any chance someone has a contact or film so I can see these boys
please let me know in private message or something if their way I could get a scouting report or film on hazard middle football team appreate it or who i can get in contact with
Hazard does have a desent 6th grade team. But Pikeville 5th and 6th beat them 22-8 last week and should have been 30-0 but the young Panthers had a couple mistakes that cost them a score in the red zone and gave up the Td late in the first half.
Panthers Dominate Wrote:Hazard does have a desent 6th grade team. But Pikeville 5th and 6th beat them 22-8 last week and should have been 30-0 but the young Panthers had a couple mistakes that cost them a score in the red zone and gave up the Td late in the first half.

Really:igiveup:
Yea really and this was on a netural field at Prestonsburg in the Jenny Wiley Bowl with Khsaa officials. The young panthers completely controlled the game from start to finish.
Panthers Dominate Wrote:Yea really and this was on a netural field at Prestonsburg in the Jenny Wiley Bowl with Khsaa officials. The young panthers completely controlled the game from start to finish.
Ok:Clap: