Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Corbin 22 Southern 14
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Surprising!
Good game hounds!!
Corbin played well with lots of enthusiasm
So the defending champs go down in round 1?
Southern / belfry in 7th grade
I think it was 50-0 for Southern.
Congrats to the Hounds. You were the better team today and that is what matters. To many mistake to over come by the Warriors. Good luck, if you can continue to control the clock you will be a tough out.
Good job Hounds.
Yeah, I know a lot of teams didn't want to play them. That's one reason football is loved. A team can be the better team all around. But if you make mistakes, it can cause you to loose. I've seen both 7th and 8th grade Southern play. A lot of future talent. Plus I like the 7th grade. The have so much talent. And they have a lot of small kids. ALOT of HEART.
Southern's 7th grade team is playing some very good ball right now. They have made huge improvements since their early season losses, and have only gotten better. If I had to bet on it, this team has a good shot at the state title. Even though they are usually the smaller team on the field, the scoreboard the past five games reflects differently.