Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Picks in division 2 tournament
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just wanna know who you think will win D-2 this year
I got to go with those BELFRY PIRATES back to back baby.
I'm going to go with Simons middle school COUGARS.
Belfry. They are good enough to win Division 1 so I have to favor them to win Division 2.
Got to go with Belfry...
B e l r y back 2 back
East Carter!!
Wayne County
i know wayne beat northern but who has simons or east cater beat that qualifies them asa legitt pick to win d2?????????
bhsuknow92 Wrote:i know wayne beat northern but who has simons or east cater beat that qualifies them asa legitt pick to win d2?????????

Since Simons middle has beaten every single team on there schedule and have not lost to anyone they have played then they are a legitimate pick.

Now will they win it all. Who knows, but they are my pick.
Belfry
stoner 1961 Wrote:Since Simons middle has beaten every single team on there schedule and have not lost to anyone they have played then they are a legitimate pick.

Now will they win it all. Who knows, but they are my pick.

k so if u play 8 turds and go undefeated ur legit??? no not at all wayne has beaten pulaski thats a big win who has simons beat that makes them legit...
bhsuknow92 Wrote:k so if u play 8 turds and go undefeated ur legit??? no not at all wayne has beaten pulaski thats a big win who has simons beat that makes them legit...

Depends on the size of the turds.
plantmanky Wrote:Depends on the size of the turds.

im just sayING IF YOU DONT LOSE BUT PLAY ALL LOW RATE D3 SCHOOLS HOW DO U BRAG U KNOW
bhsuknow92 Wrote:im just sayING IF YOU DONT LOSE BUT PLAY ALL LOW RATE D3 SCHOOLS HOW DO U BRAG U KNOW

English as a second language?
plantmanky Wrote:English as a second language?

bite me im not good at typing
my point is these peope picking simons r crazy!! WAYNE COUNTY d2 STATE CHAMPS 2013

put money on it!!!!!!!!
bhsuknow92 Wrote:blow me im not good at typing
my point is these peope picking simons r crazy!! WAYNE COUNTY d2 STATE CHAMPS 2013

put money on it!!!!!!!!

As crazy as a guy who plays with 8 turds?
plantmanky Wrote:As crazy as a guy who plays with 8 turds?

creative
There is a lot of talented teams but Wayne County will be hard to be. They have a lot of talented players and shouldn't be looked over!
I have watched Wayne County several times this year and I'm not ready to bank on anything! They have a nice team, but certainly at the middle school level it comes down to team with desire and execution on game day, so while they have a nice team, lots of football left to play. Belfry deserves all the credit and respect they are getting as the favorite, after that several teams have a shot to meet them out of the west. I do think Wayne can be one of those teams, but no championships are awarded on message boards!
bhsuknow92 Wrote:k so if u play 8 turds and go undefeated ur legit??? no not at all wayne has beaten pulaski thats a big win who has simons beat that makes them legit...

As I stated before they beat the teams on their schedule. That's all you can ask of the kids on a team.

I also hope that a kid from one of the teams we beat doesn't have to hear an adult say they play for a turd.

On a side note, having grew up in Pulaski co. I'm well aware of the fact that when a team from Wayne co. beats them they think they are really something.
Belfry and Wayne co final, depends on witch teams wants it the most will come out on top.
Roll your team down and beat northern or southern. Pretty sure Knox and Corbin are feel good about themselves this week.

I didn't see any wayne co fans bragging about it though.
EAST CARTER 20
SIMONS 12

East vs Belfry, winner of this game wins it all.