Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Updated 2013 KMSFA Playoff Brackets
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Brackets with all play-in games completed.

Division l

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=2869&d=1381426752]
WOW cant believe that Union Raiders who were in the final 4 in 7th grade last year lost in the play-in round to Highland Middle. This one kind of surprised me. Scott County has to play Elkhorn again after Elkhorn win on Tuesday. I believe Scott County dominated them in regular season. Going to be tough for the Eastern KY region. Loaded with good teams, who ever comes out of that bracket could be the favorite to win it.
Why is the new Harlan D3 game listed as 10-15? Cumberland lost, so they should be good to go for Saturday the 12th, right?
Correction to 8th Grade D3 Region 4.

Cumberland vs New Harlan is at 4pm on 10/12/13 (game was moved back to original time)

My Bad.
Hardcore
I think the Elkhorn - Scott Co score was 24-16.
Don't really think Scott Co dominated
Should be a good game
The Uniom Raiders weren't the same team this year. We lost both quarterbacks and our defensive coordinator. The boys played hard all year but just came up a little short.
Good luck to all teams left in the playoffs.
Best of luck against a strong 7th grade JCTMS. Best of luck to all in playoffs. A lot of great athletes in this state
I cannot open the jpg
i'm sure
Good team
7th or 8th grade?
From Louisville bracket (aka Region 2): Olmsted beats Conway and one beats Meyzeek.
Courtesy of KYMSFA Facebook page: 7th grade Region 3: Elkhorn over Lex. Catholic
I guess im not allowed to see the updated bracket so who does christian county play
So here are the matchups i see (accordiong to my bracket) and i think i have all the round one winners correct.

8th Grade Divison 1:

Region 1:
Franklin-Simpson vs Graves County
Christian County vs South Warren

Region 2:
Farnsley vs Olmsted North
Newburg vs Noe Middle

Region 3:
Scott County vs. Shelby West
Anderson County vs JCTMS

Region 4:
Johnson County vs Knox County
Corbin vs North Laurel

8th grade Division 2:

Region 1:
TK Stone vs Bluegrass middle
Union county vs North Middle

Region 2:
Wayne vs Spencer
Casey vs Glasgow

Region 3:
Foley vs Lexington Catholic
Bondurant vs Barrett

Region 4:
Belfry vs Pike Central
East Carter vs Simons

8th grade Division 3

Region 1
Edmonson vs Williamsburg
Owensboro Catholic vs North Drive

Region 2
Monroe vs Meece
Old KY Home vs Campbellsville

Region 3
CAL vs Raceland
Owen vs LCA

Region 4
Paintsville vs Pikeville
New Harlan vs Hazard

7th grade Bracket

Region 1:
Bowling Green vs Union county
Graves vs Franklin-Simpson

Region 2:
Meade vs Wayne County
Casey vs Glasgow

Region 3:
Elkhorn vs Westport
JCTMS vs CAL

Region 4:
Johnson County vs Bath County
South Pulaski vs Corbin

Best of luck to all remaining teams. I think i have all games correct. if not, then sorry.
A lot of good games this Saturday can't wait to watch new harlan vs hazard. Should be a good game.
Colonel123 Wrote:I guess im not allowed to see the updated bracket so who does christian county play

If you followed the rules and read them, then you would be able to.
Looks like Christian Co plays South warren (8th grade) in the 2nd round of playoffs.
Lots of good games
Can't wait to see Pikeville Paintsville rematch!! Gonna bra different game this time I think. Good luck to all!
When will the times be announced?

Looking at Southern/Corbin date and time
What time will the New Harlan/ Hazard game this Saturday?
Meece wins D3
Meece wins D3:betterthanexpected::Thumbs:Confusedinglepar:CheerleadConfusednicker::redboxer:
Who won the first game
Pages: 1 2